212. Li Huo, The Man From Jin Dynasty

Han Tingxuan followed Han to Han’s room.

Shadow Seven bowed to Han Tingxuan. Han Tingxuan smiled and nodded in return. Shadow Seven and the rest stepped aside.

“Big Brother, his internal force is not strong and now has been sealed. But we don’t know much about the witch masters. According to Shadow Two, this person is relatively famous in his own country. Although he is young, he is very talented. He is a disciple of an witch priest. So they captured him here.”

Han said in front of the witch master. Obviously, he did not value this young witch.

In fact, Han Tingxuan felt that there was nothing inappropriate for doing this.

When his gaze fell on the young witch, Han Tingxuan realized that he was really young.

He looked like he was in his twenties. His hair was a little dry and he wasn’t handsome, just better-looking than ordinary people. In fact, his face was a little pale, which made him look very dispirited, as if he was about to die.

However, Han Tingxuan found him very odd.

Han Tingxuan stared at him. The man was already sitting up but he didn’t say a word. He just looked at Han Tingxuan on guard.

It made sense that he was vigilant because he had been kidnapped into a strange place. But he was not that vigilant.

“Go and invite Haishan The Elderly,” said Han Tingxuan.

Shadow Two left with the order immediately. Haishan The Elderly was not happy of being disturbed again. But he was very interested in the witches. Therefore, he came very quickly.

“What’s wrong?”

Han Tingxuan saw to Haishan The Elderly, “Master Shifu, go and check his bones.”

When Han Tingxuan said this, the young man suddenly became nervous. He finally spoke, but his voice was hoarse and ear-piercing. “What do you want?”

Haishan ignored the young man. Since Han Tingxuan had asked him to touch his bones, he did it immediately. The young man tried to refuse him, but it did not work in front of Haishan.

Haishan’s internal force was sealed when he was imprisoned. If he did not use some tricks, his martial art skills would be ruined completely!

However, after he returned from the Rock Lake Mountain, he had regained his power. Even though he was not fully recovered, it was easy for him to deal with such a kid.

However, a moment later, Haishan The Elderly was surprised. Han Tingxuan immediately asked, “Master, what’s wrong?”

“His bones are strange…” Haishan The Elderly frowned and suddenly thought of a possibility. He stared at Han Tingxuan.

Han Tingxuan read something from the old man’s eyes and finally realized why he found the young man odd.

He wasn’t from this world because the way he looked at people was different from others.

It was like in the modern world, when you saw a girl who transgendered to a boy or dressed like a boy. No matter how much she looked like a man, she was a girl by nature, which was so odd.

Now that Haishan The Elderly looked at him, he was obviously saying that this young man was obviously a she-man, but now a he-man because that he had taken a kind of drug.

However, it was such a big deal. Therefore, Haishan The Elderly did not say anything. He just looked at Han Tingxuan.

Han Tingxuan thought about it and said, “Master Shifu, I understand now. Leave it to me and you can go back to study the antidote.”