247. Found His Father

In the next ten days, apart from six hours of sleeping at night, the two children spent the rest of their time on their journey.

The two of them also found a small wild horse and spent a lot of effort to tame it.

Tian Zhuoqing had even used some drug to tame this horse. If it wasn’t for the drug, it wouldn’t be so easy for them to tame the wild horse.

After the wild horse was tamed, despite the lack of a saddle, they travelled faster than walking on foot. So the two children still rode on the horse.

What they didn’t know was that if it weren’t for Mo Yanzhi’s deter, the horse might not have been tame, even worse, the horse might hurt them.

These days, these two little guys have encountered some beasts, but they usually bumped into only one, all thanks to Mo Yanzhi’s help.

Otherwise, it would not be so easy to leave this place alive.

However, for the past ten days the two children had changed dramatically.

Tian Zhuoqing was already extremely mature. After the past ten days of fighting and vigilance, he had become more aggressive and bloodthirsty.

Although Yang Xin was only three and a half years old, he was no longer fragile like a spoiled child because Tian Zhuoqing did not give whatever he wanted like Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai did.

He had changed a lot from the moment he stabbed the beast’s eyes without hesitation with a sharp dagger. His  vigilance had improved greatly.

After more than ten days, the two children finally arrived at the village outside City of Jade.

What the two of them didn’t know was that the reinforcements who detoured from the City of Capital had already arrived. If it wasn’t for Mo Yanzhi who told them not to get closer, the two children would have been taken back!

Since the moment Mo Yanzhi realized that Tian Zhuoqing was not returning to City of Capital, he decided to see what his son wanted to do.

And now, when the two little kids took out a coin to hire a cow cart from the village to the City of Jade and hopped on a carriage to the border, Mo Yanzhi got an idea of what his son wanted to do.

However, it was precisely because he knew about it that he felt extremely complicated.

Mo Yanzhi closed his eyes and then followed them.

When Tian Zhuoqing picked the driver of the carriage, he did not pick a random guy. The person he chose was honest and reliable, a she-man in his fifties, who worked very hard for a living.

The old she-man must be very poor, or else he wouldn’t have done this for a living.

Moreover, the old she-man might have grandchildren at the same age of Tian Zhuoqing because he took good care of the two little guys. Despite his extra care, the two children did not lose their vigilance. It took more than ten days before they drove near the border.

At this time, Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai also caught up, but they didn’t let the two little guys know.

“Your Majesty,” Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai saluted Mo Yanzhi.

Mo Yanzhi looked at them indifferently. “Rise.”

Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai stood up. Mo Yanzhi said lightly, “There is no need for too many people to follow them. You can stay or go back home.”

Yang Shuo immediately said, “We will stay.”

Mo Yanzhi didn’t say anything else.

The two children had trudged for over 20 days, but they looked quite energetic.