250. Happy Family Moment

Han Tingxuan and Mo Yanzhi snuggled and chatted for a long time.

Mo Yanzhi told Han Tingxuan what had happened to the outside world for the five years.

However, Han Tingxuan was most concerned about Mo Yanzhi’s life. However, Mo Yanzhi did not mention much of himself.

Han Tingxuan was not an idiot. He could tell that Mo Yanzhi did not live a happy life. At least, he was not in a good mood.

Because he was skinny now…

Mo Yanzhi also asked why Han Tingxuan came back to live. After Han Tingxuan stopped breathing five years ago, Mo Yanzhi refused to cremate him. So he put Han Tingxuan in an ice cellar. How could he live again?

Actually, what Mo Yanzhi didn’t say was that the real reason why he put his husband in an ice cellar was because he was to wait for his son to grow up. Mo Yanzhi would come here to be with his husband once their son turned 14 years old.

He only gave himself fourteen years…

He would make their son a qualified emperor during fourteen years.

However, Mo Yanzhi would not tell Han Tingxuan about this.

Even if he did not mention it, how could Han Tingxuan not have guessed it at all? As far as he knew about Mo Yanzhi, he could have an idea what Mo Yanzhi would do.

Han Tingxuan’s heart ached even more just because he knew about it.

The next day, Han Tingxuan felt like he had forgotten something. When he saw Tian Zhuoqing, he knew what he had forgotten!

Oh, damn it! He even forgot his son!

“Well, he…”

Mo Yanzhi was no longer as cold as before but said gentlly. “He’s Egg.”

Han Tingxuan rushed over and hugged Tian Zhuoqing.

Tian Zhuoqing was a little helpless. He had not been hugged many times.

Han Tingxuan carried him into the camp and kissed his cheek. “Oh, my son is really beautiful.”

Tian Zhuoqing looked at Han Tingxuan helplessly. “You, you’re father.”

“Yes,” Han Tingxuan kissed twice.

Tian Zhuoqing blushed because no one had ever treated him like this before. Even though Uncle Han and others loved him, they wouldn’t be so intimate with him.

Emperor Father had never hugged him nor kissed him…

Mo Yanzhi watched them bonding with gentle eyes. Once Han Tingxuan kissed his son quite enough, he came over to hold Mo Yanzhi’s hand.

“Like daddy, like son.”

Mo Yanzhi and his son looked at each other. Tian Zhuoqing blinked. Mo Yanzhi smiled faintly. “You are right.”

Tian Zhuoqing was so surprised because he had never seen his Emperor Father smile!

And now he was smiling so gently!

Han Tingxuan did not notice that his son was so shocked. Holding Tian Zhuoqing in his arm, he sat Mo Yanzhi beside him.

“Egg, have you had breakfast?” Han Tingxuan asked with concern.

Tian Zhuoqing instinctively shook his head. “No.”

Han Tingxuan immediately said, “Then let’s have breakfast together!”

Soon, secret guards brought over breakfast. Although it was Nangong Wudi’s camp, it was occupied by Han Tingxuan’s family now.

During breakfast, Han Tingxuan picked two eggs for his son. These were boiled eggs which were the most nutritious.

Tian Zhuoqing ate two along with a bowl of porridge.

Mo Yanzhi ate an egg and a bowl of porridge. Han Tingxuan was shocked. “Yanzhi, are you cat or what? Why did you eat so little. Eat one more egg and a bowl of porridge.”

Mo Yanzhi blinked, “But…”

“No but,” Han Tingxuan said, “Now. You are so skinny now. It is not a pleasure to hold you.”

Mo Yanzhi froze there and felt embarrassed that Han Tingxuan said that in front of their son.

But it was not a pleasure to hold him? Mo Yanzhi felt a little gloomy.

Han Tingxuan coughed as he looked at his male wife. “Because you eat so little.”

Mo Yanzhi continued to eat more.

Finally, Mo Yanzhi finished another bowl of porridge and an egg. Only then did Han Tingxuan let go of him.

Tian Zhuoqing found it amusing when his Emperor Father took orders from others. He always knew that his Emperor Father was very decisive and no one dared to go against his wishes. Now it seemed that his Emperor Father listened to what father said.

When Emperor Father and his father were together, it was happy time.

After breakfast, Han Tingxuan asked, “Are we going back to City of Capital?”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “Yes, we have to go back.”

Han Tingxuan nodded. “But this time, I suspect that the poisonous man who took us away has something to do with Wu Xian. Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai should look into the case.”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “Mmm, I know.”

Tian Zhuoqing quietly listened to the conversation between his parents. He was not used to be held in Han Tingxuan’s arms, but he kind of enjoyed it.

Han Tingxuan looked down and coincidentally saw his son enjoying something. He couldn’t help but lean over to kiss him. “What are you thinking, son?”

Tian Zhuoqing paused and blinked. “No, nothing…”

Mo Yanzhi also looked over at Tian Zhuoqing. Han Tingxuan flinched. Han Tingxuan burst into laughter. “Egg, you’re so afraid of your daddy!”

Tian Zhuoqing suddenly stiffened and Han Tingxuan laughed loudly. “Don’t be afraid! Don’t be afraid! Your daddy is the best. Tell me if you daddy treats you bad. I am on your side.”