232. Dongfang Hui's Baby Is Born

In the blink of an eye, the crown prince would be two month old in three days.

On this day, when Han Tingxuan was thinking about whether to go back to the Han residence or do something else after he walked out of Restaurant of Bon Appetite, he bumped into Shadow Seven who had rushed to find him.

Han Tingxuan quickly asked, “What happened?”

“Consort Virtue fell and he is in critical condition.”

Han Tingxuan’s heart skipped a beat. “What? Now? He’s only been seven months pregnant, right?”

“Yes, just seven months,” Shadow Seven said.

Han Tingxuan’s heart trembled. “What’s going on?”

“We haven’t known many details. His majesty needed Aunt Liu’s help.”

Han Tingxuan immediately agreed. “Where is Aunt Liu now?”

“Shadow Two has already gone to take him to the imperial palace.”

Han Tingxuan immediately asked, “Have the Dongfang family received news now?”

“Probably very soon.”

Han Tingxuan thought about it and said, “Let’s go to the Dongfang Residence.”

Shadow Seven immediately left with Han Tingxuan.

When Han Tingxuan arrived, the Dongfang family had not received any news. Dongfang Ye was in the study room handling things. When he heard the housekeeper report that Han Tingxuan was here, he immediately put the things aside and went out to welcome Han Tingxuan.

“Official Dongfang,” Han Tingxuan smiled and then looked solemn.

Dongfang Ye invited him into the reception room. “May I know what brings you here today?”

Han Tingxuan asked, “Is there an outsider here?”

Dongfang Ye immediately got the hint and said seriously, “Excuse me for giving a few instructions.”

Han Tingxuan nodded.

Moments later, Dongfang Ye came in again. “Your highness, there’s no problem now. If you have anything, you can just say it directly.”

“Consort Virtue fell earlier. Now the child is about to be born.”

“What?!” Dongfang Ye’s face suddenly turned pale. “How could this happen?!”

Han Tingxuan said softly, “I don’t know the details yet. I’m here to inform you and go to the palace with you.”

“Go to the palace together?!” Dongfang Ye was even more shocked.

Han Tingxuan said softly, “This is the imperial decree.”

Dongfang Ye was stunned and Han Tingxuan said, “Consort Virtue is only seven-month pregnant. In the palace, Consort Virtue doesn’t have anyone close to her. Perhaps, your presence can be a good influence on Consort Virtue.”

Donghang Ye quickly knelt down. “Thank his majesty!”

Han Tingxuan didn’t waste any second and rushed into the palace with Dongfang Ye.

The two of them did not go to the palace under public eyes. Instead, they were both dressed up like guards and changed into she-man servant’s clothes after they entered the harem.

Han Tingxuan and Dongfang Ye entered Dongfang Hui’s palace.

It was already a mess in Dongfang Hui’s palace. It was quiet in the front hall. One person was sitting there. It was the emperor who was drinking tea.