249. Family Reunion

Han Tingxuan took the two children to the inn.

In fact, it was a small inn. Han Tingxuan had ordered warm water for the two children to shower themselves.

Yang Xin had not taken a bath for a month. He was really excited when he saw the shower water. He didn’t even know that he would be happy enough to see bath water.

Yang Xin had been very obedient to Tian Zhuoqing these days and flattering him. Therefore, he volunteered to rub Tian Zhuoqing’s back but Tian Zhuoqing refused him because he did not like it.

After the two children took a shower, Yang Xin felt asleep.

Han Tingxuan booked two rooms and took a shower in the other one.

When he finally got to see Tian Zhuoqing’s face, Han Tingxuan finally saw Tian Zhuoqing’s face and was stunned.

This child looked so delicate, and why did he feel like this kid looked so much like the kid version of his male wife?

Oh, how incredible! He missed his male wife insanely!

“Kid, what’s your name?!” Tian Zhuoqing blinked and said, “Wang Sheng.”

Wang Sheng? It was so strange. This name was too common for such a beautiful kid.

“Then can you tell me why we are together? Who are you? ”

Han Tingxuan had also discovered a problem. It was clearly at war time when he died, but now the war seemed to be over! And it changed a lot at the border. He suspected that he had probably slept for a long time.

However, he wondered why Mo Yanzhi didn’t take care of him? Why wasn’t he at City of Capital but at the border?

“My name is Wang Sheng, and this is my younger brother Wang Xin. We are brothers. Our father and daddy are in City of Capital. We were captured here by the gangsters but we managed to ran away. We don’t know why we were there with you… ”

Then Tian Zhuoqing made up a family background of them. They were from a wealthy merchant family in City of Capital.

Why did Tian Zhuoqing not tell the truth to his real father? Because Tian Zhuoqing didn’t think Han Tingxuan was his father!

His father died five years ago and was buried at the border by his Emperor Father. But when he found that the dead person in the cave, the person was alive.

Tian Zhuoqing suspected that Han Tingxuan was a tomb thief or someone else!

In addition, Tian Zhuoqing had to protect Yang Xin. However, before he knew who this man was, it was better to observe him.

The first thing was to keep their real background from this man.

Furthermore, he was puzzled why that poisonous man had captured them. Therefore, Tian Zhuoqing was going to investigate it and find out what Han Tingxuan had done.

However, when Han Tingxuan mentioned his name, Tian Zhuoqing was even more suspicious.

His father’s name? How could this person be his father?! Tian Zhuoqing lowered his head slightly, covering up the coldness in his eyes.

Han Tingxuan was shocked that five years had passed since the border war!

Han Tingxuan’s heart skipped a beat and he thought of one possibility. The reason why Mo Yanzhi wasn’t by his side was because Mo Yanzhi thought he was dead!

He thought of the ice cave. Was it Mo Yanzhi who buried him there?

Han Tingxuan was stunned. Then, Tian Zhuoqing excused himself for going to bed. Thus, Han Tingxuan went back to the next room without say anything, not even a goodbye.