215. Return The Bracelet To Me

Han Tingxuan expected that Tian Yusu would have gotten some information from the witch. It turned out that the witch only confessed that he was the one to cast a curse on those young men but nothing else.

No matter what kind of punishment he suffered from, the witch didn’t say anything. He just glared at people.

Han Tingxuan was really surprised. However, he also thought of a problem.

“With that person’s tough temperament, I’m afraid that the reason why he confessed he was the curse caster was because he wanted to see Li Huo…” Han Tingxuan said.

“Is he Li Huo’s ancestral master?” Tian Yusu frowned. “Li Huo is from Jin Dynasty. I’m afraid there is a difficulty in investigating him.”

Han Tingxuan sighed. “I know. But we can only give it a try.”

After the two of them said a few more words, Han Tingxuan left.

Tian Yusu didn’t say anything.

On the way back, Han Tingxuan glanced at him. “Han, you and Tian Yusu…”

Han chuckled, “I know what I am doing. Brother, don’t worry.”

“Alright,” Han Tingxuan smiled. “Then I won’t say anything.”

When they got back to their place, Han Tingxuan immediately went to see Mo Yanzhi who was waiting in the room.

After Han Tingxuan entered the room, Mo Yanzhi approached. “You are back.”

Han Tingxuan nodded. “Yanzhi.”

After they sat down at the table, Han Tingxuan explained everything that had just happened.

Mo Yanzhi said seriously. “So, that witch master is dead?”

Han Tingxuan nodded. “Looks like that person is just a puppet, and now he is abandoned.”

Mo Yanzhi looked at Han Tingxuan nervously. “Hubby, these witch masters are evil. We should you stay away from them.”

Han Tingxuan immediately nodded. “Okay, I got it.”

Mo Yanzhi also nodded. “Hubby, so Li Huo is now with Tian Yusu?”

“Yes. Now that you are due very soon, Tian Yusu is the man in charge of the case. It is reasonable to leave Li Huo to him. I suspect that Li Huo may have been planted with bewitched worms. If his ancestral master could locate us through him, it would be terrible, although we have many people protected us. So it is safer to leave the case to Tian Yusu.”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “Good idea.”

Han Tingxuan smiled and said, “You just need to focus on taking care of yourself and make sure our child to be born safely.”

Speaking of the child, Mo Yanzhi’s eyes were gentle. “Yes.”

At night, Han Tingxuan did not sleep with Mo Yanzhi, but they went to bed late.

Later, Han Tingxuan went back to his room and saw Han heading out on the hallway.

Han Tingxuan raised an eyebrow, then his lips curved upward. Did it mean that he was going to find Tian Yusu?

He sincerely hoped that the two could get back together.

It was true that Han went outside to find Tian Yusu. However, Tian Yusu was in a bad mood, and he even encountered something that made him feel worse!

Tian Yusu came to the City of Jade as a secret, but it was not a secret after he showed up to handle the case.

There were his fellowmen in the City of Jade but there were people on other sides.