214. The State Master Of Yue Empire

Tian Yusu’s sudden appearance shocked Han Tingxuan and Han. Then, the two of them looked over together.

Tian Yusu was surprisingly walking towards them.

Perhaps it was because he was not heading towards Mo Yanzhi’s place, the secret guards didn’t stop him. Furthermore, Han Tingxuan and Han were here.

“Good morning!” said Han Tingxuan with a smile.

Tian Yusu’s gaze paused on Han. He said, “I just heard you say something. Neither of you look terrible. Are you sick?”

Han Tingxuan touched his face and smiled. “You know that I have a blood curse.”

“What about you?” Tian Yusu looked at Han.

Han shook his head. “Nothing. Maybe I didn’t sleep well last night.”

“I see,” Tian Yusu revealed a sneer.

Han Tingxuan frowned and asked, “What brings you here?”

Tian Yusu finally shifted his gaze away from Han and said lightly, “We’ve caught the person who cast the curse.”

“What?!” Han Tingxuan was shocked and was delighted. “Where is he?”

“Should I bring him here?” Tian Yusu asked.

Han Tingxuan paused and shook his head. “No, I’ll go and take a look.”

Tian Yusu didn’t have any objections. “Okay.”

“Please wait here for a while. I’ll go make arrangements,” Han Tingxuan said and hurriedly left. He left for his own business but also left a privacy to Han and Tian Yusu.

After Han Tingxuan left, Tian Yusu did not look at Han. Instead, he went to the front yard and found a seat to sit down.

Han paused for a moment, then followed him. After Tian Yusu sat down, he sat down beside him.

“Tian Yusu,” Han softly said.

Tian Yusu turned his head and asked, “Yes?”

Han pursed his lips. “… Are you angry because I am not feeling well?”

Tian Yusu said, “How come? Why am I angry? You and I have no relations. What’s more, you are willing to sacrifice yourself to help your family. I envy your brotherhood. How can I be angry? I am happy for you.”

Han stared at Tian Yusu. Listening to his harsh words, Han suddenly lowered his eyes and stopped talking.

Tian Yusu’s fists were slightly clenched, waiting for Han’s defense or explanation or yelling in anger. But he didn’t wait for anything, and because Han’s head was hanging down, he couldn’t see Han’s face.

Tian Yusu said impatiently. “Is there anything else you need to say to me?”

Han finally looked up. He wasn’t expressionless, but… he was slightly sad, or something else.

Tian Yusu’s heart ached. Han shook his head lightly. “Nothing. Sorry to interrupt you.”

Then, Han turned around and slowly left.

But he looked so sad and lonely from back.

Tian Yusu opened his mouth and finally didn’t say anything. He just watched him disappearing from his sight.

When Han Tingxuan finished making arrangements, Han was already there behind him. His emotions were gone. He looked very calm.

“Uncle, let’s go,” said Han Tingxuan.