235. Split Up

After dismissing all servants, Dongfang Hui sat alone in the front hall, his hands trembling unconsciously. He did not expect that he would get the emperor’s decree and that he could get the chance to meet Dongfang Ye for a good reason.

In the cradle next to him, he and Dongfang Ye’s baby was asleep and even drooling, looking exceptionally cute.

Finally, Dongfang Hui heard the sound of footsteps from outside, and then came the sound of Dongfang Ye kneeling.

“Greetings, Consort Virtue.”

Dongfang Hui raised his head abruptly, then he couldn’t help running over to hug Dongfang Ye on the ground.

Dongfang Ye paused for a moment, then hugged back.

“How are you?”

Dongfang Hui replied with tears in his eyes as he nodded. “Mmm, Big Brother, I’m fine, I’m very good..”

Dongfang Ye rubbed his head and pulled him up from the ground.

Dongfang Hui stood up with tears in his eyes.

Dongfang Ye wiped away the tears on his face. “I am here, don’t cry, huh?”

Dongfang Hui blushed. “Mmm, I won’t cry…”

The two of them spoke intimately for a while and then Dongfang Hui said, “Come and see our she-man.”

Dongfang Ye’s heart skipped a beat and he got excited. He followed Dongfang Hui to the cradle.

Coincidentally, the sleeping baby blew a small bubble. Looing exceptionally cute.

Dongfang Ye couldn’t help but gently touch the child’s face. “His skin is so soft and smooth.”

“Mmm,” replied Dongfang Hui with a smile. “Good, he didn’t get cursed.”

Since ancient times, there had been inbreeding but many of their children were disabled.

People thought that they were cursed.

If Han Tingxuan was here, he would definitely say that this was not a curse. This was caused by family genes and some other things that no one could understand.

“Yes, he is not cursed,” the two of them looked at each other and laughed.

At the same time, at the Yue Empire palace.

“Bai, come over here.”

“Bai?” Yue Weiyou repeated since Yue Youbai didn’t answer.

Yue Youbai finally heard it and hurriedly walked over. “Emperor Father.”

Yue Weiyou smiled and looked at Yue Youbai, “You’ve been absent-minded these two days. What’s wrong?”

Yue Youbai shook his  head and pursed his  lips slightly. “I am fine, Emperor Father. What did you want to say to me?”

Yue Weiyou smiled and said, “Are you really fine? You really don’t look like you’re alright!”

Yue Youbai pursed his  lips and slowly lowered his  eyes. “Emperor Father, I’m really fine.”

“You… You’re getting older and you have more secrets. Unlike when you were little, you told me everything. I am old now. No one likes me…”

Yue Youbai defended. “It’s nothing like that, and you are not old.

Yue Weiyou pouted. “How can I not be old? I am halfway dead.”

“Emperor Father!” Yue Youbai raised his voice slightly. “What nonsense did Emperor Father say?!”