248. The Man Came Back To Life

Tian Zhuoqing looked at the person in the ice cellar for a long while.

Perhaps because the temperature here was extremely cold, the man looked like he had fallen asleep.

Tian Zhuoqing couldn’t help but touch that man’s face. He thought it would be cold, but why did he feel warmth?

At this moment, Mo Yanzhi, who was hidden in the dark, was about to look at Han Tingxuan when he heard a low sound of fighting outside.

A cold glint flashed across Mo Yanzhi’s eyes as he flew out. It was safe inside the cave, but outside…

Yang Xin came over as Tian Zhuoqing was shocked. “What’s wrong? Brother.”

Yang Xin also touched Han Tingxuan’s face. “Wow, he’s so warm. Why is this uncle sleeping at such a place?”

Tian Zhuoqing was still confused.

Why was a dead body warm?

“Uncle, wake up! We’re here to see you!” asked Yang Xin.

Tian Zhuoqing was still touching Han Tingxuan’s face. However, the man who should have died suddenly opened his eyes!

“Ha!” Even Tian Zhuoqing was startled and instinctively put back his hand.

Han Tingxuan didn’t notice that he had frightened the children at all. He suddenly sat up. “Oh god. It’s killing me. Why is my back so sore?”

He had been lying there for five years without moving. His body was stiff and of course his back was sore.

Han Tingxuan did not know how long he had “slept”. His memory stopped at the night when Mo Yanzhi held him on the edge of the cliff. He felt so heartbroken as Mo Yanzhi had not eaten for more than a day.

Just as he was about to say Mo Yanzhi’s name, Han Tingxuan was shocked. Where did these two kids come from?

“Uh, who are you?” Han Tingxuan asked in surprise.

“Uncle, who are you? Why are you sleeping here?”

“Why am I sleeping here? What is wrong with this place?” Han Tingxuan looked around and was confused, “Where is this place?”

Yang Xin was confused. “Uncle, you don’t know where this is?”

As Han Tingxuan was about to say something, there was suddenly a sound of fighting behind them. Then, a black figure appeared and Han Tingxuan was startled once again. That person was very fast. In an instant, he touched Han Tingxuan’s acupoints to freeze him, together with Tian Zhuoqing and Yang Xin.

The next moment, the man carried Han Tingxuan and the two children. He immediately left.

After a quarter of time, Mo Yanzhi, Yue Youbai and Yang Shuo ended the battle outside. They killed more than ten men.

Then, the three of them went into the cave together. They saw no children nor a dead body. Mo Yanzhi was so mortified. Yue Youbai and Yang Shuo were shocked. “Where are they?”

Then, the three of them immediately found a hole. They hurriedly chased out…

However, Yang Shuo, and Yue Youbai and Mo Yanzhi had chased for a long time but they did not see anyone. The three of them looked serious. Especially Mo Yanzhi looked scary.

“Your Majesty…” Yue Youbai’s said with a trembling voice, “Those men just diverted our attention so that their partners took them away. We must quickly find the crown prince and Yang Xin.”

Mo Yanzhi closed his eyes. Han Tingxuan’s body disappeared and his son had been taken away. His body was stiff now. After a long time, he slowly said, “Find them at all costs!”