255. The Naughty Kid

When Mo Yanzhi woke up, he saw a chubby baby face. The little one was sleeping with his eyes closed, and there was someone sleeping beside the little one. It was his husband Han Tingxuan.

It turned out that Han Tingxuan was sleeping on the bed too. He even hugged the little one and slept on the same bed with Mo Yanzhi. But they didn’t share the same blanket.

It was late at night. Han Tingxuan was also sleeping. He felt happiness when he saw the both of them sleeping soundly.

Then, Mo Yanzhi thought back to the years he thought Han Tingxuan had died. He didn’t dare to think back to those years, because it was too painful.

After Han Tingxuan was resurrected, he felt that he was still alive. But even so, he still didn’t dare to think about those five years when Han Tingxuan wasn’t around.

Even though he had already punished Wu Xian.

Even if all those who hurt Han Tingxuan were either sent to hell or exiled.

Even though he had cleaned up the Sun family, Tian Chuanyun and others.

He took every revenge and the Jin Dynasty was gone from the history. However, he did not dare to look back the five years when Han Tingxuan was around.

And now looking at their sleeping faces, Mo Yanzhi did not think those dark times a big deal. It was nothing compared to now.

Without that darkness, how could he feel happiness and brightness?

Mo Yanzhi’s eyes flashed slightly, feeling that he was a little hungry. He did not know how long he had slept for.

Just as he was about to call Shadow Two in, Han Tingxuan suddenly opened his eyes.

Mo Yanzhi said softly, “Hubby, are you awake?”

Han Tingxuan’s eyes lit up. “Yanzhi, you’re awake!”

Mo Yanzhi nodded lightly. “Mmm, I’m awake. Hubby, have I slept for a long time?”

“No, more than a day! Are you hungry?”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “I’m really hungry. I was just about to get secret guard to bring food in.”

“Good. But you don’t get out of bed. You can’t catch a cold.”

Mo Yanzhi smiled. “Okay.”

“Shadow Two,” Mo Yanzhi said softly, but the secret guard outside quickly came in.

“Send some food over.”

“Yes!” The secret guard hurriedly retreated and the door was closed again. Han Tingxuan sat up by himself. The candlelight in the room had always been lightening up. So Han Tingxuan could see clearly Mo Yanzhi and his son’s face.

Han Tingxuan tucked the blanket for the baby and said, “Yanzhi, look at how cute our he is.”

“Do you think of a name?”

“Mmm…” Han Tingxuan thought about it. “Tian Zhuoxuan?”

“Tian Zhuoxuan…” Mo Yanzhi pursed his lips and suddenly asked, “How about Han Zhuoxuan?”

Han Tingxuan was stunned. “The surname is Han?”

“Yes, after you…”

“Haha, there’s no need,” Han Tingxuan said with a smile. “It is not a big deal for me.”

Mo Yanzhi hesitated, “But, in that case, there is no one in Han family to carry the family name?”

“Yanzhi,” Han Tingxuan sighed softly. “Have you forgotten? I am not a person from this world. There is no one in the original Han family to carry the name. What’s more, it is not a big deal. Don’t think too much about it. I hope that he will have your surname because there will be less troubles and I am happy with it.”