207. Are You Leaving Us?

Hence, Yun Yuan brought Han Tingxuan out of the tunnel and went straight to the foot of the mountain after leaving the tunnel!

However, even though they were at the foot of the mountain, in front of him were hundreds of royal warriors and soldiers!

Yun Yuan placed Han Tingxuan in front of him as his shield. Behind him were his remaining subordinates.

Although there were not many, they were enough to protect Yun Yuan from behind.

“Everyone, move aside and give way. If anyone moves, I’ll cut one of his fingers!”

Yun Yuan’s voice was cold.

No one moved. Sun Yao had already received the news and rushed over from the other side. Yun Yuan spotted him right away.

“You can give it a try if I am telling the truth,” Yun Yuan held Han Tingxuan’s hand.

The man in black behind him, Heiyi, called by Yun Yuan, also raised his sword.

Sun Yao stopped his horse.

At this moment, Shadow One appeared at the foot of the mountain. They appeared later than Yun Yuan, because they had to wait until Yun Yuan left.

“Let them go! Don’t attack!” Shadow One said coldly.

He announced with internal force. Therefore, the entire area at the foot of the mountain could hear him.

Hence, the densely armed soldiers made a way. Yun Yuan also used internal force to say, “Another 20 feet away!”

Moments later, the soldiers made a wider way.

Yun Yuan and his men left the foot of the mountain and passed through the woods to the east.

They faced the army of soldiers outside.

Yun Yuan once again told them to make a way. The soldiers did it. Shadow One appeared, together with several other secret guards.

Yun Yuan signaled for his men to leave first. In the end, aside from Heiyi, everyone else ran away.

After about a quarter of an hour, Yun Yuan brought Han Tingxuan to a steep slope outside the forest.

In front of the steep slope, Yun Yuan pushed Han Tingxuan away and jumped off with Heiyi.

Even though people could still see them from the top of the steep slope, no one couldn’t shoot them with arrows so far!

After Yun Yuan and the man in black jumped off the slope, they quickly used their light skills to continue to jump in the northeast direction. Then, they jumped into a tall grass and disappeared.

They moved quickly, which suggested that they had come up with the route before.

However, after they got into the grass, some of the secret guards also jumped off, along with a thousand guards gathered here.

However, this was no longer something that Han Tingxuan cared about.

After being pushed out, Han Tingxuan was caught by Shadow One.

Shadow One immediately asked, “Are you poisoned?”

Han Tingxuan shook his head. “Go back first.”

Han Tingxuan was not sure if he should be relieved or worried that Mo Yanzhi did not come along.

When they arrived at their residence, Han Tingxuan was surprised to find that Haishan The Elderly was there!

“Master Shifu!” Han Tingxuan ran towards him.

Haishan The Elderly patted Han Tingxuan on the shoulder. “Kid, thank you.”