Side 2: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World(ii)

In the blink of an eye, it had been three days since Mo Yanzhi came to this strange world.

In these three days, he learned some common sense.

A man tried to rob him, but he robbed back. It was where he got 2,000 yuan from.

The standard of living in this town wasn’t very high. Two thousand yuan could last for a long time, but it was far from enough to find his husband.

Mo Yanzhi learned quickly to adapt to this world. He believed that his husband was here too, and he would find him eventually.

It was not that Mo Yanzhi had never thought of calling the police. He already knew what it meant. But he didn’t have an ID of this world. If he went to the police, he would be in a big trouble.

If he put up posters along the streets, two thousand yuan was far from enough.

Therefore, after failing many plans, Mo Yanzhi left that small town for a big city, City B.

This city was one of the biggest cities in this world. He spent 200 yuan to get there by train.

Mo Yanzhi didn’t speak often. For one thing, he was indifferent. The other reason was that he was not from this world. Talking too much may expose himself.

He came to this city to find a quick way to earn money, or to see if Han Tingxuan could see him, for example, via TV.

He hadn’t also thought about finding Han Tingxuan via TV. But for the same reason, he had no ID, he quitted.

He knew that he could use a fake ID, but a fake ID might be useful in front of ordinary people, not in front of police station or TV station.

Most importantly, he did not enough money to get into the TV station! It was difficult to do anything without money.

Therefore, Mo Yanzhi came to this big city to make money.

The city was spectacular and charming, but not for Mo Yanzhi. He looked cool but anxious deep inside.

He didn’t know where to find his husband. The only thing he was sure of was that his instinct told him that his husband was also in this world.

This day, when Mo Yanzhi was walking on the street, thinking about how to make money, someone stopped him. Mo Yanzhi almost thought that he was to be robbed again, but the man looked very excited and introduced himself as an agent from an entertainment company.

Mo Yanzhi took over the name card which said Huayuan Impression in gold.  And the man’s name was Zhou Zetian.

Huayuan impression?… Mo Yanzhi had no idea about it.

However, Mo Yanzhi thought of a way to lead his husband to him. He did not need to play TV dramas which took a long time. He now knew what TV dramas and movies were.

He should shoot commercials.

If his commercial could be played on every street in every city, there would be a great chance that his husband could see and find him.  Mo Yanzhi’s eyes lit up immediately.

Zhou Zetian was very happy when he saw Mo Yanzhi’s sparkling eyes. It suggested that this handsome man was interested in Huayuan Impression! Huayuan Impression was one of the few major media companies in the country. People were dying to get into the company. Zhou Zetian was honored that he could work at the company too.

“Sir, we really think that you’re perfect for this role. Although it’s just the third male lead, but…” Zhou Zetian continued to introduce the part of the role.

He was casting a role for a TV drama that Huayuan Impression had invested. All the other major characters were selected, but the third male lead was still pending. This role required a man with an air of authority. He had recommended a few actors, but the director denied them all.

The director was quite a character. Zhou Zetian had to find an actor who could meet the director’s exact requirements.

God bless him! This handsome man was such a great gift!

“In a TV drama?” Mo Yanzhi glanced at the man who couldn’t stop talking, “I’m not interested. I want to shoot a commercial.”

Zhou Zetian was confused. “What?”

Mo Yanzhi said indifferently, “I only shoot advertisements.”

Zhou Zetian’s mouth twitched slightly and he said, “You are not famous yet. What makes you think you can get a part of an advertisement?”

Mo Yanzhi stopped talking, but looking overwhelming. Zhou Zetian cowered backwards. This man was so scary. But just because of this, this man was a perfect candidate for the part.

Zhou Zetian put on nerves to say, “Well… Well… As long as you do a great job playing this role, many brands will come to you for making commercials.”

Mo Yanzhi looked at Zhou Zetian suspiciously, “Are you sure?”

“Of course!” Zhou Zetian promised. He didn’t mind lying a bit for what he wanted. In fact, it was not a lie. Actually, it’s a win-win deal!

Mo Yanzhi pursed his lips without saying a word.

Zhou Zetian began to persuade him again. Mo Yanzhi said lightly, “I have to investigate your company…”

Zhou Zetian was silent for a moment, then immediately said, “Fine. Of course, you should. Why not leave your mobile phone number and home address to me?”

“I don’t have any,” said Mo Yanzhi lightly.

“Huh?” Zhou Zetian was confused.

Mo Yanzhi explained, “I have no mobile phone nor a place to live.”

Zhou Zetian: “…” This man was this poor?

“Then…then what are you going to investigate the company?”

Mo Yanzhi said indifferently, “You don’t have to worry about this.”

Zhou Zetian: “…”