221. Make A Decision

It was so strange that this baby…actually popped out of the stomach. And he was so big.

“How much does it weigh?” Han Tingxuan asked Aunt Liu.

“Seven pounds and six taels,” Aunt Liu smiled.

“Very good. Please carry him to the baby’s room and take care of him,” said Han Tingxuan.

“Yes, your highness. I won’t disturb you from talking to your male wife, but he can’t stay awake for a long time. He needs a good rest after birth.”

Han Tingxuan nodded. “Yes. I got it.”

Then, Han Tingxuan wrapped Mo Yanzhi with the blanket in his arms so that the servants could change the sheets.

After putting Mo Yanzhi down, Han Tingxuan personally wiped clean Mo Yanzhi.

After everything was completed, the servants and the other midwife walked out, leaving Han Tingxuan and the she-man guard in the room.

The reason why the she-man guard stayed was because, Han Tingxuan was a potential threat!

“Yanzhi,” Han Tingxuan kissed male wife’s forehead. “The servant is fetching congee. You can eat some later before sleep.”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “How long have you not had food?”

“Uh…” Han Tingxuan rubbed his nose awkwardly. “It’s been a long time. I’ll go grab a bite later.”

Mo Yanzhi sighed. “Mmm… You should take good care of yourself.”

Han Tingxuan kissed Mo Yanzhi on the lips. “Then you have a good rest.”

Mo Yanzhi nodded.

Han Tingxuan ordered the she-man guard to guide at the doorway. He left the room.

Mo Yanzhi slept tight. When Mo Yanzhi woke up again, it was already evening. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Han Tingxuan who was reading official documents by the bed.

Although Mo Yanzhi had left all national affairs in the City of Capital to Nangong Jue and Dongfang Xu, there were things they could not make decision. Therefore, some official reports were sent to Mo Yanzhi.

However, those reports were sent to the Suburban Palace of City of Capital, and then the secret guards would send them from the Suburban Palace to this place.

Because it was quite far away between these places, Mo Yanzhi would usually send those reports via messenger pigeons, or rushed the delivery of urgent cases. Therefore, those with less priority would be left behind for later review.

“Hubby…” Just after waking up, Mo Yanzhi’s voice sounded a little hoarse.

Han Tingxuan quickly looked over. “You’re awake?”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “Hmm… What time is this?”

“It’s already evening. How do you feel?” Han Tingxuan asked.

Mo Yanzhi got up. “I am fine.”

Han Tingxuan quickly asked, “Why are you up? Are you sure that you can get out of bed?”

Mo Yanzhi was amused. “Why can’t I? I just gave birth to a child.”

“Uh…” Han Tingxuan paused. In modern times, most of pregnant women who had gone through caesarean section would usually rest in bed for a couple of days before they could get out of the bed. It would be much better for those who gave nature childbirth. But childbirth was a huge deal for a woman in modern times.  Mothers would be perfectly treated by their family.