203. Han Tingxuan Passed Out Again

The man called Wu Heng was really excellent. He leaped over and stood upside down in the sky, holding his soft sword in his hand. Then, his soft sword was inserted into the space between the flowers. Then, the strange white flower sensed the attack of the foreign object and shot juice once again.

The juice was shot onto the sword and the silver-white sword instantly turned green and dark.

However, the sword wasn’t corroded.

Then, Wu Heng floated in front of the white flower. This time, the white flower once again spat out the juice, which was a little farther than before, but it was only one meter away.

Then, the man flew over the flowers with his ultimate light skills.

Occasionally, he would hover upside down by supporting himself somewhere between the flowers, but most of the time, he would still use his ultimate lightness skills to ‘play’ the white flowers. After about a quarter of an hour, he came back from afar because he had flown across the whole flower area.

Han did not expect there to be such an extraordinary person in this world.

And this person was on his team, not showing off himself. If Tian Yusu didn’t call him out, no one would know how powerful he was!

Han had a look at Tian Yusu who actually was more sophisticated than before.

Almost at the same time, he realized that Tian Yusu brought Wu Heng here on purpose.

If not, such a genius would not have been exposed!

Han asked himself if he could complete whatever Wu Heng had done just now.

Perhaps he could, but it was definitely not as easy as Wu Heng. Moreover, Wu Heng showed not only supreme light skills but also incomparable insight.

When Wu Heng returned, he said to Tian Yusu, “Master, this strange white flower juice is extremely poisonous, but it does no damage to a-hundred-year-old black iron, and it is not very effective for a hard and cold weapon. It can’t penetrate the weapon. The white flower has a maximum range of 20 feet up into the air, and it can extend about 50 feet horizontally. In addition, if it is shot upwards, we can land on an empty space, which is not very hard. but if it shots in every horizontal direction, it is not easy to go around so many flowers.”

Hearing this, Han knew that Wu Heng was a capable talent.

If it were him, would he have done so much findings? No, he wouldn’t. Compared to others, there was indeed a big difference!

At that thought, Han lowered his eyes slightly.

After hearing this, Tian Yusu nodded, but he unconsciously had a quick look at Han. When he saw Han’s lonely expression, his heart skipped a beat.

He should have issued an order immediately, but Tian Yusu forgot anything else when he was so focused on looking at Han.

The others did not dare to rush him. As Han sensed a gaze, he suddenly looked over at Tian Yusu.

They looked at each other and Tian Yusu immediately turned away.

Han was a little disappointed as he stared at Tian Yusu.

Tian Yusu ordered lightly. “Go over the flowers with light skills. Pay attention to the juice, you’re your swords and outfit to protect yourself. Remember, get rid of your outfit right away. Two at a time.”

“Yes!” Two secret guards used the method that Tian Yusu said.

Although one of the secret guards managed to block the attack with his outfit halfway when he failed to block with his sword, fortunately, the two had successfully passed.