Chapter 40: The Perfect Girlfriend

Y/n POV-

"Are you almost ready?!" I call Lizzie who is in the bathroom.

"Yeah almost, I'll be there in a minute!" She hollers back.

A few minutes later I watch, sitting on the couch as she enters the room taking my breath away.

"Wow Lizzie, I-I don't know what to say. You look gorgeous!"

"Thank you. I can say the same about you," she says and smiles.

I stay frozen on the couch watching her walk towards me with grace. Lizzie sits on my lap straddling me with that devilish smirk she gets when she's up to something.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask her raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, you know... me, you, your bed. Nothing much," she says seductively as she runs her fingers down the side of my face all the way to my chest.

"Lizzie, aren't you forgetting something?" I ask her and she pauses.

"What baby?"

"You were the one who asked ME if we could go out for dinner tonight since it is Christmas Eve. We can do all that fun stuff when we get home," I tell her and she frowns.

"Ugh fine," she says climbing off of my lap. Great now she's going to be in a bad mood.

"Lizzie," I get her attention.

"What?" She snaps back.

"Come here please," I ask and she unwillingly walks towards me stopping right in front with her arms straight at her sides.

I cup her face and lean down pecking her lips gently.

"You look beautiful and I love you," I tell her and immediately I see her start to blush as a smile forms on her face that she tries to hide.

"I can't even be annoyed for one minute with you. I guess that's a good thing. I love you too," she responds and I laugh at her attitude.

"You're cute when you are annoyed," I tell her and she rolls her eyes pushing me away gently.

"Let's go before we're late," she says and grabs her things before we walk out the door.

"Yes ma'am," I joke and she turns around giving me the head tilt again. I never know if I should be scared or turned on when she does that because I feel both every time.

We get in the car and I start driving to the restaurant with my hand on her upper thigh. After a few minutes, she grabs my hand and slides it towards her, now resting close to her centre.

"Lizzie. What are you doing?" I ask her seeing a smirk on her face.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just moving your hand a little. No reason," she lies and I give her a quick glare before putting my eyes back on the road.

When we get to the restaurant I open the door for Lizzie letting her walk in first. As soon as I walk in, I realize the place is empty with only a few staff members so I look over at Lizzie with a big proud grin on her face.

She grabs my hand pulling me to a booth in the corner, covered in rose petals with candles lit on the table. She motions for me to sit down, so I do and watch her sit down across from me.

"Lizzie, what is all this? The place is empty and you have a big smirk on your face. Did you do this?" I ask.

"Maybe... do you like it?" She asks hoping for a positive answer.

"Like it? Baby, I love it! I can't believe you planned this without me knowing!" I tell her excitedly.

"What you don't have faith that I can plan romantic dates as good as you? I see how it is," she jokes and I reach across the table grabbing her hand.