Chapter 43: Out of Our Bubble

Lizzie POV-

It is a few days after Christmas and y/n and I have been enjoying each other's company at the farm before things start to get busy. We have our flight tonight to visit my family and to be honest I am a bit nervous.

My family doesn't know that I like girls because I have never dated one before, so I don't know how they will react. I'm pretty sure they have seen y/n online and in pictures because of the paparazzi but they probably just assume she is a friend. I just really hope they like and accept her. Well, I hope they accept me too.

~~~

"Morning beautiful," I say kissing y/n all over her face. A huge smile appears on her face as she wakes up and she rolls over so that she is laying on top of me pinning me down.

"Good morning Lizzie," she says closing her eyes again.

"What's with you this morning? You're never like this in the morning. Usually, I'm the one all over you," I joke and look up at me taking her head off of my chest.

"What? Um excuse me but who wouldn't want to want to cuddle with the most perfect woman ever? No one, so can you blame me? Also, I got my period last night and feel shitty so I kinda want the attention more than usual today," she explains to me and I giggle at her statement before kissing her on the forehead.

"Well, in that case, I will give you lots of attention and show you how much I love you. Can I get you anything?" I ask her.

"Not right now thank you. I just want to lay here with you for a little bit,"

"I would love that. What time is it though?"

Y/n stretches her arm and reaches for the nearest phone which ends up being mine.

"It's 9:04. And I think your new background is very cute," she tells me admiring my phone screen.

"Thank you. It's a picture of my girlfriend and me," I joke and she smiles.

"She must be one lucky girl," y/n says playing along.

"I'm the lucky one,"

Y/n puts the phone down and I hold her tight as she lets her weight fall on me as she relaxes. Her arms are wrapped around me as her head lays on my chest. We sit there for a few minutes before I decide to come up with a day plan.

"Okay, so it's around 9:15 now. What time is our flight?" I ask y/n who is half asleep.

"4:30 pm," she tells me in her morning voice which I absolutely adore.

"Okay thank you. We have a lot of time to kill then. What do you say about staying in bed and watching movies then? I'll get us breakfast and we can chill?" I suggest and she nods barely moving her head.

"Wow, you're sleepy today. We even went to bed early last night," I say sounding surprised.

"You know exactly why I am tired. I don't think I've ever gone that many rounds before. It's like we were in the Olympics. We would have definitely gotten gold though," she says winking at me.

"Oh my god y/n," I laugh and she kisses me on the lips before rolling off of me.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I'm not going anywhere. You, however, promised me breakfast and my stomach seems to want that now," she says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I pretend not to hear her and she huffs.

"Lizzie can you go make our food so my stomach will shut up and I can be back in your arms, please see." She begs and I hop out of bed and start walking to the kitchen.