Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Wednesday , 11:45PM.

I woke up hearing my phone go off as I grabbed it, it was 102 missed calls and messages I just rolled my eyes and laughed to myself. I finally left a relationship that was causing me so much hell, it made me lose myself and to know I will never be the only woman to go threw this in life I just hope whoever is. Leaves and never goes back because once they do it they'll do it again. I sat my phone down looking over at the bed was a note saying. Hey I left from Miah house this is my number - Rayan. I smiled to myself storing her number into my phone. I got up stretching as I walked to the bathroom to do my hygiene girl stuff after I was done I brushed my teeth and did my face routine, finished that and started putting my hair into a slicked up - do bun. I was glad to have a friend who let me have a room whenever I come so I had clothes in her room. Royce can honestly have all the fancy clothes he wanted me to wear. I saved up 3.7 mill over the years with advanced of taking care of my grandmother. So I could buy almost whatever I want.

Today I wanted to buy my first apartment again and visit my grandmother. He kept me away from my grandmother for almost a year and that's what I mean by controlling, just controlling me about everything because he was a insecure lil boy. I also wanted to buy flowers and go to talk to my mom at her grave site. I missed her dearly it's sad that I only got too see her when I was younger. The crazy part is I used to see her boyfriends beat on her and I just got out of a life dying situation.

I got dress, grabbed my purse and phone walking downstairs to see Miah in her paint clothes which means she was off to work and Sina was dressed up looking sexy into something simple just like me. I sat on they island chair as Miah handed me a plate with pancakes, eggs, bacon.

"Y'all just love spoiling me". I said smiling as they smiled.

"Always". They both said. As Sina been with Miah, Miah has became my big sis.

"I gotta get to work tho babe I love y'all". Miah said getting up grabbing her phone and keys as she kissed Sina and hugged me leaving out.

"It's me and you today girl". Sina said.

"Yes it's so much I wanna do". I said.

"Let's start with getting you a new phone cause baby that's scary". She said.

"Tell me about it 102 missed calls and messages". i said as we both shook our heads eating.

"Sooo I seen Rayan making you blush last night". Sina said as I laughed out.

"She was doing a lil sum sum she's handsome for a female". I said.

"Yea that's Miah childhood cousin that's who Miah works for". She said. Oh so she was a boss boss !

"Oh okay she left a note on the bed with her number". I said.

"That's cute just if anything gets far make sure she's cut off every female because she is a ladies woman". Sina said letting me know her get down.

"I'm sure she screams money". I said.

"Yea they business up 7 figures it's crazy". She said.

Ok I see them today I just wanna buy a apartment, go see granny Len, Go take flowers to momma Jay and I'm gonna hit my lawyer up for the divorce papers. I said smiling as Sina smiled hugging me.

"I'm proud of you babes". She said.

"Thank you I appreciate you holding me down threw all this". I said.

"You know me". She said as we finished eating then we grabbed our purses heading out as soon as we walked up Royce pulled up fast getting out as we hurried into her car locking every door as he looked at me with evilness.