Rayan

SIGNAL HILL CALIFORNIA.
2:33PM.

I drove my Jaguar Truck fast to Matthew crib, he had a big house in signal hill literally on the hills. Me and Terri bobbed our head to Yg Out on Bail. Our outfits coordinated we was looking nice and she was looking just right. I asked her to light my blunt I rolled up. This woman was something else it was really something about her, now that I got her it's even something that I'm growing to love every day.

We pulled into Matthew and his wife Riley drive way as it was white decorations outside and you could here a DJ already playing bangers, They even had valet parking people cars. Like I said Riley did it up every year. Riley was a party planner, a party planner that did her own party.

I helped Terri out the car as I gave the guy my keys. Me and Terri held hands knocking on the door as Sina opened it with drinks in her hand.

Ahhh!! My bitch here Hey y'all. She said hugging us as we walked in. Everybody was dancing and mingling just having a good time.

Heyy this is so nice. Terri said looking around.

Y'all finally made it. Miah said walking up as we dapped up.

Hell yea it's banging. I said looking around seeing Matthew spotted me as he walked over with Riley.

My nigga wassup. He said dapping me up.

Wassup dawg this is Terri, Terri Matthew and his wife Riley. I said introducing Terri.

Nice to meet you. Matthew said.

My pleasure you are so beautiful. Riley said hugging Terri as Terri was taken back.

Thank you so are you it's nice to meet y'all. She said smiling as we all smiled talking.

Y'all did it up again. I said as they handed us drinks.

You know we had too, tacos outside as well as bbq you know we had to do everything. Matthew said as I laughed.

Ayeeee. James and Tiana walked up as he started dancing. He was drunk already.

Fuck it up. I said dancing with him as we dapped up. That was really my bro

Pictures everyone i gots to get my pictures. Tiana said holding her camera out as we all started posing ready for pics then she got in it. The DJ started playing Joe Moses as all our girls started throwing they ass on us. It was a whole vibe, Terri was most definitely throwing her fat ass on me as I grinded my pussy on her grabbing her waist as she laughed and smiled.

I light my blunt up as me and Terri was still dancing. Then Sina started dancing on Terri with her gay ass. I couldn't do nothing but laugh at them they was real life comedy together. Tiana ran up to them as I stopped dancing and finished smoking my blunt, started talking to Matthew, Miah, James.

Love the way y'all look at each other. Matthew said smiling as I smiled chuckling, then Miah, James grinned.

Yea I found my one y'all. I said looking at her as she was dancing with Sina them.

Months later...