Terri

Today the doctor said Rayan can go home and heal for a couple weeks. I was truly happy that my baby was okay and super glad they was caught. O'neal called us telling us the good news. They needed to go down forever. I don't care if it was just him his wife was just as shady as him. We got our leave out papers as James and Tiana came to pick us up and drop us off at home. Helping Rayan into the car we road to the house. The doctor told me she has to take her meds every morning and evening and night. She has to lay on her back. Rest for the most part so I wanted to make sure she was ok every step of the way. It was time I got together with Sina them about Granny Lena funeral memorial. I missed her already. My granny taught me everything from cooking to just a lot.

Thank y'all for everything. Rayan said as her and james hugged.

Anything for you Big sis you already know we'll catch up with y'all later you rest. James said.

Alright y'all sis I'ma call you about the memorial. I said to Tiana as she said okay please do we hugged goodbye. We walked into the house as Rayan sat on the couch laying her head back.

You need anything baby? I asked her.

No babe thank you how are you come sit. She said.

I'm gonna go get us a water at least it's been a long one. I said walking to the kitchen grabbing a water.

Thank you I appreciate you ma hold on a sec. She said standing up as I looked at her crazy.

Babe sit down you not supposed to be moving or nothing. I said as she chuckled she walked to her duffle bag that was sitting downstairs in our lil kicking it area. She grabbed a box out as my stomach butterflies kept coming in.

When I said I want to marry you I meant that I love you when I first seen you I knew it was true love you complete me and I wanna take care of this foundation. She said as tears fell from my eyes.

I don't know what to say omg. I cried some more wishing I could hug her tight as she smiled pulling me in for a hug. This showed me we was really inlove. I was now a fiancee Again and this time it felt better then ever.

Say that you'll make me the happiest woman alive and spend the rest of yo life with me. Rayan said.

Yes I fucking will ! I said excitedly as we tongue kissed. I was getting married ahhh!!

Whooo ! you just made me happy. She said as I smiled. The fact that she was excited for me to say yes it meant so much to me to know somebody loved me just as much.

Now let's get you to the room so you can kick them feet up my lil warrior. I said as she got up and we walked to the room. I moved the covers out as she got in I put 2 pillows down for her feet.

What you wanna do about the memorial. Rayan asked me.

Well since she's processed already I wanna let her rest tomorrow I can't have her body just sitting Sina Tiana already got the church ready and everything Im so thankful for y'all. I said. Sina and Tiana texted me telling me not to worry about a thing.

That was nice we'd do anything for you in a heart beat I wanna pay for a carriage ride for her just to honor. She said as my heart warmed the lord really was with me when he brought her into my life at such a rough time.

I love you ima go cook something. I said as we pecked.

I love yo ass more girl. She said as I started throwing my ass back. The fact that we was able to love and have fun with it is what had me.