Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Wednesday, 10:35PM.

I was at work smoking half a blunt as I looked into my cameras seeing Rissa slashing my tires and laughing, I got up walking out as Matthew seen how mad i was looking and followed me outside. I can't believe this bitch really taking this US thing to the extreme. i get the sex was good but i got my eyes on someone new and to come up to my job is forsure a no go!

Bitch you finna go to jail and i don't even like calling the cops. I said choking her as she tried to stop me I can't even lie i blacked out as matthew grabbed me off her, she started coughing once i let go.

Like that you gone choke me we was just coo Ray you let this new bitch change on me that's crazy. She said tryna sock me as Matthew grabbed her to her car.

Gone somewhere Rissa. Matthew said as she was squirming acting a fool.

What's going on aw damn. James said looking at my car and at Rissa twerking then getting into her car sticking the middle finger out speeding off.

That bitch is crazy. Matthew said laughing.

Where you be finding them at good thing we own a auto shop. James said laughing as we walked back into the garage.

That bitch can't ever have me again if she gone act like that. I said lighting my blunt back up sitting down in my rolling chair.

Nigga the cops outside the door. James said as we looked at the cameras.

Wtf. I said putting the blunt out opening the door as they put me against the wall as i hit my face.

Aye get yo hands off my sis. James said.

You wanna go too tuff guy she's under arrest. The white guy said gripping me hard.

Jared let her go I know her. Officer Brain O'neal spoke everybody knew the chief of the city cause he was black and he looked out for me a couple times.

Sorry sir i was just doing my job. He said letting me go. Fucking pig i thought to myself.

Look Ray Royce is pressing charges on you and claiming you took thousands of money from him. He said as I laughed to myself.

Brain I socked him because he was aggressive and a woman beater to his wife that he don't even wanna sign divorce papers off too he's sick. I said defending myself.

I see I knew you since your father passed but i gotta bring you in. He said as i just put my hands up.

Call Terri right now bros. I said as they put me in the car saying what they always say when you under arrest for some shit.

I got you nigga we finna have that bail money ready . They said as we drove off to the station I couldn't believe this shit first Rissa now I'm sitting in a police car for a jealous ass sicko I would never blame this on Terri.

We arrived at the station as they put me in my cell. I've been to jail a couple times so I know the ends and out. I used to rob as a kid but I changed my life around and doing a lot better. I gotta see about this bail money.

Let me call somebody. I said to the guard threw threw the door.

You just got here wait a for hours. He said grinning.

Man come on i'm being falsely accused you should know how that feels. I said.

Alright be quick i can get in trouble. He said giving me his phone as i called Terri.

Terri baby yo ex husband got me in jail did my bro call you. I said.

I'm on my way to the station now keep tight. She said as I smiled and we hung up, I handed the phone back to him thanking him as brain came to the cell. Damn her sexy ass was coming to bail me out I forsure had to make her my girl.

I wanna talk with you come on. He said as the other guy opened the door and we walked to a room sitting down. Them damn hand cuffs was hurting my hands.

So I wanna write a report on this guy and if the woman press charges we will get him. He said.

She's on her way now to bail me on how much is my bail. I said.

3,000. He said.

Damn y'all be tryna take people money. I said laughing as he laughed knowing the system even tho he a black man in the police system.

O'neal there's a woman here for Rayan. The officer said.

Let her bail her out then bring her here. He said. I was happy to be outta here I hated jail, it was for black people none.

As we was talking for a bit more Terri beautiful self walked in sitting down as Brain greeted himself.

I'm so sorry this happened because of me. Terri said to me as I hugged her.

You good ma brain wanna talk to you about something. I said.

Do you wanna press charges on him for beating you and for anything else. He asked her.

You know what I do he also says he's gonna kill me I have a recording also. She said taking her phone out letting him here it. He listened to it shaking his head.

You can sign this paper and we will go get him right now you guys are free to leave call me for anything Ray and I'll get back to you ma'am. Brain said as we shook hands and discharged out. As soon as we walked out I picked terri up spinning her around as she laughed and smiled.

Thank you ma. I said kissing her.

Any time this was on me that wasn't right now it's all gone and finished. She said as we got into her car heading to the AIR BNB.