Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
9:30AM.

I woke up early as I looked over Terri was still sleeping peacefully as I decided to order us some ihop because today we had to go shopping for a lot of shit for this house. I could say I was extremely happy we brought this house together our first mansion together as a couple. That was straight goals from where I grew up. I know my dad would be proud of how far I came and Terri mom would too.

I heard the doorbell ring letting me know uber eats just pulled up with the order. I was hungry as hell for some reason as I opened the door. They handed me my food as I closed the door.

The best part about being a entrepreneur is that you can go into work whenever you wanted too. I mean I took calls and texts and directed it towards matthew or Miah. My team was great we was making millions to where we didn't even have to keep working at the shop. I chose for us to keep working the shop cause I didn't trust a soul with my business. It was already business marketing people trying to buy my building out seeing how I had it.

Taking the food out the bag I seen Terri turn over smiling at me with her sleepy face. She was the most beautiful woman ever. I hoped to some day marry her and never lose trace of thought when it came to us.

Hey. She said.

Hey beautiful here you go. I said handing her plate of pancakes, bacon,eggs, orange juice. Something very light from that IN & Out last night.

Aw thank you this looks delicious how you sleep. She said. A woman that cared was a woman that could get anything out of me.

Yes it does I slept good knowing I had you by my side. I said as she blushed. We ate, Talked and some more.

Aw baby same here. She said as we kissed. We finished eating our food as we was full and ready to get the day started.

I was thinking we go to the mall and ball out for some clothes and everything else that's needed good thing we don't have to get furniture just some sheets and bed stuff. I said.

Yes let's do it I'm ready. She said. We got our self freshen up as we got into my car heading to Melrose where Gucci, Prada everything you name was there.

Mins in we parked heading to Gucci brought over 2,000 worth of clothes, left Gucci went into Prada brought about 850 worth of clothes and accessories that Terri thought was cute. We was buying shit from every store that we liked. We then spotted Nike and decided to buy 22 pairs of shoes each. After that we went to the jewelry store and got some jewelry just to treat our selves. After having all this shit I realized I needed to call Lace and ask him if he can get his moving guys to bring a truck up here for our things. When I said ball out that's exactly what we did.

Whoa we really brought a lot of shit. Terri said laughing as I laughed.

And we can get more with that babygirl lace on his way with a truck. I said. about 52 mins in lace moving truck team came jumping out grabbing our bags putting them into the truck as I told them to follow us to 1 more store as we got stuff for the beds, bathroom, kitchen, as well as food and snacks for the fridge/ whole week.

We finished that as we headed to the crib, they helped us bring our things into the place and also helped us put everything up when it came to the food and snacks. I tipped them 1,000 to lace Zelle. cause this was a lot of shit and they was nice enough to help out last minute.

Team work make the dream work. I said as we sat on the couch finally relaxing.

Yes it does. Terri said as her phone started ringing showing it was Sina calling. As they got on the phone I decided to hook up my Ps5 to the tv they had downstairs already in the living room. When I say this house was dope and already furnished into something nice we just had to touch it up how ever we wanted. Every tv was inside the wall.

I put on grand theft auto 5, I was still waiting for grand theft auto 6. I grew up playing all the grand theft autos as a kid and now I re play them all over again like it's my first time ever. I texted Matthew as I asked him how's everything going inside the shop. Matthew been holding it down as alot has been going on, I'm very thank ful for him. He said business was still standing still but I had to come down soon to check out some camera footage of some dudes trying to break into the shop as I shook my head. Every lil thing that's been going on had me thinking Royce was behind every act just because I got what he couldn't keep.