Terri

It was now 8:30am we was now on a flight to Aruba for my wedding day. When I tell you I had the worse hangover from last night because Of Sina and Tiana it was ridiculous but I had the best of time. They took me to a spa and treatment place for ladies we also bar hopped from club to club like old days. We had a blast. Turns out Rayan and them had a blast too because we seen them at one of the clubs.

Rayan gave us instructions to a private jet she had waiting for us. She is so unpredictable with the things she does. It amazed me to see how much love she put out for me I was so greatful to have her in my life. I mean this jet had 1st class beds. It was everything a woman can wish for. She told me I didn't have to worry about a thing I just knew she meant it. I looked out the window as I seen everything small. I looked over Sina and Tiana was fast asleep I was just taking everything in. I got a text from Rayan saying that they made it and she can't wait to marry me. I couldn't wait to marry her either.

The pilot said we had 2 hours left before we get there and I couldn't wait to get to the beach and take in how my wedding is gonna be right on the beach. I decided to close my eyes until we got there. 2 hours later we was landing in 🇦🇼 as Lace was already parked in his rolls royce waiting on us.

 2 hours later we was landing in 🇦🇼 as Lace was already parked in his rolls royce waiting on us

Thank you so much Lace for picking us up. I said as his assistant grabbed our things into the truck.

Oh it's no problem sweetie y'all ready? He said as we said yeah hopping into the car as he already had champagne for us. He turned the music up as we started to get turnt recording ourselves.

Bitch we in Aruba omg!! Sina said twerking as I laughed.

In Aruba thooo. Tiana said hyping her up as I smacked both of they asses. These was my day 1s for Lifers. As we was turnt up in the backseat I looked out the window as we pulled into this big ass mansion where we would be staying. When I tell you Rayan was showing out she was showing tf out and was gone get this pussy after this.

This is so beautiful

This is so beautiful. I said getting out the car as Lace handed me the keys. We ran to the door like big kids. The inside was even bigger and it said congratulations Bribe with balloons and rose petals.

She loves the fuck out of you I know that's right. Tiana said.

Does she! Sina said as Lace brought our bags in and said he'll be back that he was going to check on Rayan.

Your dream fucking wedding is tomorrow let's celebrate this beautiful night in Aruba. Sina said as we all hugged.

I know granny and moms would be so happy for me for us all. I said.

You damn right they would let's get dress. Tiana said. My girl was pregnant tryna party with me.

This was my last night being a girlfriend, I was gonna be a wife again and this time it was with somebody who loves me and understands me. Has the patience like no other. I was truly blessed and would go threw whatever with her. I texted Rayan saying What are y'all doing tonight I need you. I can't even lie this woman was turning me on with how she was treating me so much like a queen to be! After talking me and the girls went to a room and showered got dress to go to a bar that was around the area. To check out this beautiful island for my big day.