Terri

BOAT RIDE•

We got back on lace boat as he was about to drive us around. His boat was decked out when I say I never seen a grill on a boat I never ever seen that. He even had a water slide to go into the water. About 6 rooms to lay down and relax. This was just a whole vibe. I was here with my friends, my baby. We was living that young life that you supposed to man!

Lace came out holding up lobsters smiling at us as Rayan grabbed them.

I'm about to put these on the grill for y'all. Rayan said.

Whip that shit up. Miah said as Sina was twerking on her. He had a loud ass speaker in the walls playing biggie Get Money.

Everybody was coupled up, as I walked over to Rayan who was looking sexy cooking them lobsters. I smacked her ass as she tongue kissed me. The water and boat was so beautiful and this was the relaxation we all needed.

You enjoying your self. Rayan asked me.

Yes as long as I'm with you I can enjoy anything. I said as she smiled.

Look at the love birds ok Ray them lobsters smelling good. Tiana said snapping pictures of us. She always kept her camera with her.

Hopefully they taste good. Rayan said.

10 mins in the lobsters was done as she put them in a container for anybody that was ready to eat. Matthew Riley was in the pool playing pool basketball. Miah and Sina was drunk dancing as always. Tiana walked back to james who was looking out at the water. I looked over at Rayan who started dancing smiling at me as I smiled and danced with her. She truly made me feel like the happiest woman in the world. I could say this was a chill day.

Hours later we headed back to our cabins to relax and chill with our partners for the reminder of the day. When me and rayan got back to the room I seen rose pedals everywhere with candles lit up. it was so pretty I couldn't do nothing but jump on her as she picked me up.

All for you baby. Rayan said as we deeply kissed.

This is so beautiful babe wtf! I said excitedly. She never fails to amaze me.

Strip. She said taking her clothes off.

Oh that's how you coming. I said laughing.

Meet me in the bathroom. She said laughing walking off. Ooo this girl was about to fuck me good.