Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Saturday night, 8:00PM.
I was having a great time with the gang as I could say. Rayan was so sexy from head to toe. She had her fresh dreads in a pony tail, she was dressed godly and never got it dirty. And as I keep saying she was handsome to be a woman. Me and Sina was beating them in Bowling. Rayan kept looking at me and shit I kept looking at her too.

Gimme the moneeyy niggga. Sina said holding her hands out as Rayan gave me 100$.

Y'all some cheaters. Miah said as Me and Rayan laughed.

Don't be a sore loser. I said laughing as we all walked to the burger stand to get our burger and fries. As we was talking, laughing at the table eating Royce walked up to us looking mad.

This who you leave me for ! He yelled as Rayan and Miah stepped up to him.

You need to leave. Rayan said as Royce laughed.

Your nothing with out me ! This womanizer will leave you crying just like i did. He said as Rayan socked him and he fell.

We gotta go. Miah said as the bowling employees started looking at our booth. We left out walking to the car.

This will never be over. Royce screamed holding his nose. For her to do that for me it was sexy and it turned me on.

As I was in the car driving to drop Sina off since Miah rolled with Rayan Sina of course was gone ride back with me.

Girl he is ridiculous but Rayan likes you. Sina said grinning as I laughed and smiled.

She likes the fun we had but fuck him he's just mad. I said.

You do too and that's a good thing yup especially when he seen you with Rayan. She said laughing as I laughed. I got to her house as we hugged then a text came up with Rayan name as Sina smiled.

Go get you some strap sis call me tomorrow. She said as we laughed and she walked into the house, I called Rayan driving off to the complex.

Wassup beautiful can I come over. She said in her sexy voice as I laughed.

I think Ima call it a night before something happens again. I said as she laughed.

I could just lay up with you ma ion want you feeling like nothing. She said as I smiled.

I'll be there in a few mins. I said as she said bet, I was right around the corner before hanging up. I pulled in and she pulled in at the same time as we both got out, we locked our cars walking to my house. We started kissing before we could even open the door, She picked me up closing the door as we both moaned in between our kiss. She pulled my panties off, pulling her pants off as I seen her strap fling out. She started kissing on my neck, Entering it in my pussy as my eyes went to the back of my head. When Royce fucked me it felt like rape damn near when she fucks me it feels like she want this forever.