Terri

I just watched my granny in a casket. I could say I was hurt but felt better knowing she's in a greater place. I just wish and regret that I seen her like she said. She kept telling me as long as you see me I'm fine with that. I didn't even get to tell her Rayan proposed to me. I wanted all of this to be a dream. I wanted her back and the fact that I couldn't get her nor my mom back broke me.

I was in the bathroom looking into the mirror as Sina and Tiana came out the bathroom stalls looking at me. I loved them both like they was my sisters. They loved Granny len just as much. They both hugged me as I instantly cried. We cried together for a min just soaking it all in right before Tiana told us she was pregnant again.

Oh my god T!. Sina said smiling as I smiled. I was so happy for her and james.

I'm so happy for you boo y'all deserve it. I said hugging her.

Yes! we gone be aunties congrats sis. Sina said as we laughed.

Of course thank y'all I see Im not the only one with good news tho. Tiana said looking at my ring Rayan got me.

No fucking way! Sina said with her mouth open jumping up in down.

She proposed bitch Im getting marrieddd!! I yelled excitedly as we all hugged again. They was happier then me and I was happy happy.

Bitch congratulations we have to celebrate today. Tiana said as we walked back seeing they was seated already. We sat down as I kissed Rayan who was looking so good today.

Where the waiter we need some bel air champagne going around it's a celebration my bitch getting married!! Sina said clapping. The waiter came back as we ordered everything we wanted. They had r&b playing which set the most uplifting vibes for everyone.

Something told me to check the bank account he took 800mill from us. Miah said looking at Rayan as we all looked confused.

Ima talk to O'neal about that we gone get it back forsure let's make a toast. Rayan said as we put our glasses up. We toasted up then begin eating steak and lobster tails. I was so high from them blunts we smoked this food was amazing.

We started to get full as we asked for 2 go plates. Talking we hugged goodbye today was a long day for us it's been a long week. Now it was time to prepare for our wedding. Drivin home I looked over at Rayan who was looking so good driving it made my pussy wet. She looked over at me with a smile.

Thank you for treating me right I can't wait to be Mrs. I said.

Always I can't wait till you become Mrs. She said as we pulled into our beautiful home. I could do this forever and ever. We walked in sitting on the couch I could say we was tired.

Time to take your meds. I said rubbing her head.

I will ma when you wanna start planning the wedding. She said looking at her backwood tray to roll another blunt.

I would say in a couple weeks any colors ideas. I said.

I want you to pick everything how you want it to be beautiful just know it's gone be payed. She said as we smiled tongue kissing.

I love you so much. I said as we stared into each other eyes.

Forever ♾️. She said.