Terri

I was in bed when Sina called me telling me she was on the way to pick me up. I didn't think nothing of it I just started putting my shoes on till she got here. I didn't know what was going on and my mind was already racing. My mind was really everywhere knowing my granny was gone. It hurt like hell. When I got into the car she told me to breathe and relax I did that as she told me Rayan has been shot. My heart dropped to the floor as tears instantly fell to my eyes. I just seen her I couldn't believe what she just said.

Who s-shot her!? I asked.

Matthew babe. She said as I was shocked to hear that.

That doesn't make sense w-what! I said I couldn't do nothing but shake as Sina put her hand on my legs to calm down. Mins later we pulled into the hospital as I hopped out running inside to talk to whoever. When I ran to the counter James grabbed me holding me tight.

Is she okay james! What happened is she okay. I said looking around.

Calm down sis sit down so I can tell you everything. James said.

I can't sit I need to know she's okay. I said.

They operating on her right now they said she lost a lot of blood to the stomach. James said as I cried. I lost my granny I couldn't lose the love of my life lord.

Oh my goddd. I said sitting down as Sina rubbed my back. Miah came walking up looking pissed off.

I can't believe this shit ! Miah yelled out.

Calm down let's all pray for her we gotta stay lifted up. Sina said. We begin praying hard that the lord would recover this situation in his hands to be delivered. While we was praying a doctor came out with a pen and paper as I stood up.

Hello family of Rayan I have good news and bad news she's in a coma I got her on the life support as of now but I was able to take the bullet out and stitch her up it's up to her to wake up. The doctor said as I felt sick to my stomach.

Okay when do you think she'll get up. I asked anxiously.

I don't have that information yet but I'm working on it to give you guys everything I can. The doctor said.

I just walked back and cried as Tiana grabbed me holding me. I felt so sick to my stomach. Why is this happening I thought to myself. My mind was so blurred but I know I have to stay strong for my baby.

It's gonna be okay boo can we get some water. Tiana asked the doctor.

Yes I promise to do all I can I'm so sorry. The doctor said walking off back to Rayan room.

Babes do you wanna eat something we might be here for a while. Sina asked.

No I can't eat anything right now thank you y'all go eat something. I said. The doctor came back up to us asking us if we wanted to go see her. I said yeah as they insisted I go by myself first as I did. When I seen my baby eyes closed I cried softly. I caressed her face kissing her forehead.

I need you to come back to me... Please come back. I said to her. I wanted her to hear that I was here and wasn't going anywhere.

We need you back babe I love you. I said looking at her.

She started to go into shock as I called out for the doctor they told me to go back to the waiting room I was so worried. I was so mad. All I could do was pray that she'll be okay. I walked back into the waiting room telling them everything as they was sad to hear. We all just waited until everything was good.

Mins later the doctor came back telling us that she woke up. I jumped up so fast heading to the room as they ran after me. Prayers truly work when you ask for them I could say that!