Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Saturday, 9:30AM.

I woke up my head was bangin, I remember we was fucking all night long. The best fuck I ever had in a long time I could say. I decided to put my briefs on and go down to her kitchen and see what she got to eat to cook breakfast. I don't know why I just felt like doing it so she won't feel like this was a one night stand or whatever. She had eggs,bacon, toast, I whipped that up real quick checked her fridge she had orange juice poured us some and sat down looking on my phone as Miah texted.

Miah 🤎 : You coming to work? I texted back yea in a few. I took the food out and put them on paper plates she had. As I turned around to put them on her island counter she was standing there in my shirt smiling.

Good morning big daddy. She said kissing me as I tongued kissed her back. I was shocked she was doing all this but then again I got the sauce.

Good morning beautiful I made breakfast I hope you not mad. I said handing her plate as she smiled sitting down.

This was a nice gesture thank you you didn't have too. She said.

It was only right ma. I said as we was started eating.

What you doing today. She said.

I gotta go up to my building today and work what you gotta do. I said.

Oh ok hard working woman Im actually gonna go up to my old job and reapply. She said.

Nice good luck ma you got this. I said.

Thank you i appreciate this. She said again smiling as i smiled.

We finished eating our food while drinking orange juice, talking about how Royce wouldn't sign them papers. I thought bro was just plain ole mad at the fact he can't control her anymore. I just advice her to still get a restraining order cause you never know. A few mins later we both left to handle our business as I drove to my agency. My agency was built with cars being inside of them so whenever someone bids, or pays for it we ship them or they can come get the car and keys! I was raised by my dad friend lace. my dad died when i was young due to gang banging but he loved cars, he used to take me cadallic riding all the time and it made me fall inlove with cars! I damn near brought every car he used to take me in.

When he died he told me to look after my lil bro James, My bro became a hot head once we start making all this money but shit who wouldn't wanna show out ? we came from nothing. It was really just me , him, Miah. I pulled into the back way where i had my computer tech matthew inside the garage, he was ordering parts for cars that was destroyed to re new them. I basically opened up a Auto shop but a more modern one. Getting out he walked over to me as we dapped up. I met matthew threw fucking his aunties, I found out he was good with cars, computers so i brung him in.

What's goodie folk. He said as we dapped up, i sat my louie bag down as i sat in my rolling chair. My garage in the building was my office. I had cameras in the whole building, my office had a basketball court, a bar, a sofa couch and nice couches for guest to sit down or whoever.

What's the deal how everything going down here. I said pouring me a glass of henny.

Everything great we got 100,000 sales right now, 899,000 shipments. He said as Miah walked in lighting her blunt.

Man it's busy out there. She said sitting down as I laughed.

I'm already knowing. I said looking at my apple computer.

Where you been at. She said grinning.

I was with Terri. I said smiling. I can say I like this girl and i don't mind getting to know her.

I see you. She said.

Yea she real coo I wanna get to know her i think it's time for me to settle down for once these other hoes just want my money this woman got her own. I said.

True that but you know these hoes gone be mad once you settle down. She said laughing. You can say i was a ladies woman.

I gotta talk to her about that but I'm sure Sina already told her wassup. I said with a laugh as she laughed. Knowing her and Terri is more like sisters then best friends she forsure told her to watch out.

You damn right she did but honesty is key and I know you good bro so terri got no worries. She said getting up.

You going back out there. I said.

Yea I'm almost off to my baby in a few hours. She said talking about Sina walking out.