Terri

When I tell you Rayan, Miah was blowing this limo the fuck out they was blowing it the fuck out. I was high as hell and Sina was high as hell. We was having a good ass time. The music was blasting as we was listening to Yg pussy got power. The windows was tented so we couldn't see the location we was going too. I was so excited but in the back of my head I was still upset about this bitch texting her phone. I hated having bad trust issues it wrecked my brain. when you came from a fucked up relationship before and people doing you cold it's like it'll never go anywhere. It's just a blessing god sent her cause the reassurance she gives me is undeniable and amazing.

Rayan started grinding on me as I was saying AYEEE, she had me blushing she knew how to make my day and how to make me laugh out loud. She was so sexy she need to stop before we fuck right now in front of them. As she was still dancing we came to a stop as we all starting laughing. Lace got out opening the door it was decor everywhere with me and Sina favorite color. We screamed as we started jumping on them giving them kisses.

This is so fucking cute babe ! I said to Rayan as she was recording me saying all for you baby

All for you baby you know this I told you happy fucking birthday to y'all ! Rayan said. As lace turned Hey Mr Dj by The group Zhane on.

Y'all really did y'all shit tho. Sina said kissing Miah. They really did they shit with this surprise. The crazy thing about it I never ever gotten something like this. I started to cry as James and Tiana walked up with baby james. They had went to get lil man some clothes he soiled. Rayan held me as I cried in her chest.

You never fail to amaze me. I said as she got me some tissue and helped wipe my tears. Next thing you know we heard gun shots flying everywhere As Rayan grabbed onto me to get down pulling out her gun trying to see who was shooting at us. We turned around to make sure we was all ok as we seen James and Tiana dead on the floor. I cried out screaming as Sina me ran to baby James she picked him up as he was crying loudly. Lace came running back in as he said he called 911.

Nooooooo ! No ! Rayan yelled out in so much anger as I felt her pain inside. My childhood friend who was like a sister to me is dead. Her brother is dead. On my fucking birthday I was devastated. The Ambulance came rushing threw as well as Mr. O'neal and his police team. I stood back so Rayan. Miah can talk as I hugged Sina who was still on the ground crying. I hugged her. baby james. My god Tiana you was so happy.... 🕊️

I don't know who it was Neal but I need you to find whoever it was or I will do it myself. Rayan said as O'neal was trying to take the gun out her hand. She held it tightly pacing back and forth. I've never seen her like this she had so much anger on her face.

I will find them you damn right Ray my team is on it I can not believe this but I have some news for you Royce is out on bail his lawyer was damn good I heard now I don't know if he done it but I'm already checking in on him. Rayan didn't say anything as Miah said thank you Neal please call us on everything this is unacceptable. The ambulance picked up they're bodies as we saw them put them in the truck. Lace walked up to us letting us know he could take us home. I felt that was exactly what we needed to do. As we was riding the car was supper silent. We made it back to our home as we all walked in. Rayan walked to the back yard as my heart crushed for her.

Ima go check on her. Miah said getting up as Me and sina looked at one another then looked at Baby james. That was the lord who saved him but the lord needed his parents.

I'm so out of words right now...Sina said.

Who could do something like this? I asked out.

You think it was Royce? Sina said.

I have no idea he was supposed to be away for a long time for what he did but money always talks. I said as I told her I was gonna give baby James a bath and to help her self out with anything. That they can just stay here tonight because somebody was clearly after us all.

REST IN PEACE JAMES AND TIANA 🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️ !