Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Saturday, 12:00PM.

I walked into nursing CENTER HOME, as I got to the front desk and Ms Catherine I worked with was still here. She was a 55 year old woman and she always had my back and was such a great person to me.

Terri is that you? She said getting up looking, when she seen it was me she got up and hugged me. The reason she hugged me is because she knew everything about Royce, how i used to come to work almost beating to death. She would first aid kit me.

Yes how are you? I said hugging her back as we smiled at one another.

It's so great to see you I'm glad you are, I'm doing good! I hope your coming back. She said smiling big.

Yes I was wondering if Georgia here. I said.

Yes! She's in her office let me tell her your here you don't even have to sign anything know we love you. She said hugging me again. This job treated me like family and I loved a job like that. I've made thousands off being a RN nurse and I'm very proud of myself. Ms Catherine walked back telling me Georgia will see me as I walked to her office.

Terri so good to see you darling. She said as we hugged. Georgia was a black, rich doctor and owner of this CENTER HOME.

Hi! it's nice to see you again, I came to reapply. I said as she smiled.

I've been waiting for you to come back you can start Monday! She said typing me back into the system.

Thank you so much Gee. I said.

Of course you know what it is. She said as we talked for a min, then i walked out spoke to ms catherine then left the building. I was picking up Sina so we could go eat brunch I missed my bitch!

I picked Sina up as she was grinning and smiling at me as I laughed.

Bitch tell me the tea ! She said as I drove to the breakfast bar.

What tea hoe ! I said laughing as she laughed.

You glowing different today. She said smiling.

I had sex with Rayan and it was passionate. I said smiling.

Oooo spicy aww. She said.

I can use some fun right now I just don't want to get attached. I said driving to the breakfast bar & brunch.

I feel you boo keep it at fun but you know whatever happens happens just make sure it's right. Sina said.

Exactly I got my job back too so everything has been going great. I said pulling into the place.

Congratulations I knew you was gone bounce back from whatever. She said excitedly as I smiled. Sina was my true real best friend.

Thank you you know that. I said as we got out my car and walked into the place as I seen Royce with some woman smiling and laughing.

You wanna go somewhere else? Sina asked me as I was about to say yea but nah this nigga not finna fuck up my peace.

No let's eat. I said as the man walked us next to royce section but not close as he seen me.

He better not come over here matter of fact I'm finna see if Miah and Rayan wanna join us. Sina said.

I don't know but okay that would be coo. I said.

What can i start off for you ladies? The man said with his pen and paper.

I'll take a martini. Sina said.

Anddd I'll have a margarita blast. I said

I'll go get that y'all ready to order. He said.

That's fine for right now thanks. I said as Sina called Miah to see if they wanted to come. When she said that I started to get butterflies, that probably was a one time thing tho she has other females out here then just me so getting attached is something i wouldn't do. As Sina got off the phone we started talking as from the corner of my eye Royce kept looking at me. I could say I did love that man but i ain't inlove and i can't say i love him now... I've moved on and I'm proud to say that.