Terri

Delivery for the bride to be! Ms Rosey said handing me flowers and putting champagne down on the table infront of us.

Okaaay now that's how you show a women you about to get married. Sina said as I laughed and blushed to myself. Rayan never failed to amaze me. She always finds a reason to make me smile and that's exactly why I said yes in the first place my pussy was wet.

That is so fucking sweet yes to black love. Tiana said as Ms Rosey handed us glass cups. I loved Ms rosey dresses and her hospitality in her store she wanted you to feel at home when it came down to it.

She is something else. I said still shocked. I loved flowers they made me feel so happy ugh.

She love you and it's cute I remember when she didn't wanna commit now look at her. Sina said.

She just needed a real bitch in her life. I said.

On period. they both said laughing as I laughed out.

Okay I'm thinking the LV white dress it's so beautiful with the red bottoms ugh. I gushed over Ms rosey custom LV dress.

I was gone say that one was the one girl yesss I love it. Sina said.

You gone look so beautiful in that I can't wait I'm so happy for you boo. Tiana said.

I appreciate y'all for always being here for my big days we 4Lers. I said to them. They was my ride for die girls.

You already know bitchhh Rosey she found the one. Sina said as I laughed she was already lit off the champagne.

You found one? Ms rosey came back in smiling.

Yes The Lv white princess dress with the red bottoms. I said.

Nice selection I will order that right up don't even trip about the price you've always showed me love all of y'all. Ms rosey said as I gave her a hug. She reminded me of my granny Lena.

Thank you so much Rosey you didn't have to at all. I said. I was really appreciative of her for this.

No biggie let me get this together and you are set for your big day. She said walking back to her office.

Ms rosey is that bitch okay. Sina said.

Ms rosey was that bitch. She always got the job done with the finest dresses in the game. We drunk the rest of champagne as I asked Rayan where she was they was at a roof top club having drinks chilling. That sounded like a straight vibe.

Girl this you and Rayan last night together after tomorrow. Sina said as I smiled.

I know you okay with me staying at your crib. I asked.

Girl stop yes I got something up my selves for your bachelorette party. Sina said.

I know y'all do freaky asses. I said laughing as they laughed.

We gone do shots and blunts and a lil some of that too. Tiana said. I know they probably got me a lil stripper to tell you the truth I didn't care about that I would have rather my baby to give me a sexy ass lap dance. Rosey told me the dress will be done by tomorrow morning we said our goodbyes leaving tipsy as hell off them champagne drinks. Sina dropped me off back at home as I looked for a vase to put my beautiful flowers in. Rayan texted me she was gonna be on her way as I looked in one of the drawers for rose petals to put along the living room leading to our bedroom.

I washed my hands taking some strawberries out the fridge cutting them up putting whipped cream on top. As I got her favorite alcohol drink which was hennessy out. Walking to the room with everything I sat it on the bed as I walked into our walk in closet looking for my red lingerie set.

Babe I'm home! Rayan said as I said I'm in the room honey! I walked out the closet as she stood by the door admiring my body with a smile and smirk.

So this what you had up yo selves. She said walking up to me holding my face planting kisses all over.

Yes I want you to devour me. I said as she picked me up we tongue kissed like never before. Sex with her so amazing in Rhianna Voice. She pulled her pants off as her strap flung out she pulled my pants to the side as I sat on it moaning out. I choked her neck as she stuck her tongue out stroking upwards. I threw my head back riding faster.

Oh yes daddy! Oh baby! I moaned loudly riding faster. Her strap felt so good inside me.

You love the way daddy fucking you!? She dirty talked me sucking my breast. I couldn't even answer her question with how good she was fucking me.

Oh yessss! Keep fucking me r-ight T-there! She picked me up as we walked to the dresser as she started going ham in this pussy. She fucked me on the dresser for about 20 minutes then stopped starting eating my pussy as I squirted in her mouth.

Ahhhhh! daddy I'm cumming! My juices was on her face. I got up and threw her on the bed as we smiled at each other. I started eating her pussy as she gripped my hair into place bobbing my head faster.

We was cumming all night as we finally laid out with a laugh breathing extremely hard. That was some intense sex I could say.

I love yo ass I ain't gone neva stop loving yo ass. Rayan said as I laughed.

I love yo ass more let's drink this henny and finish this off. I said as we tongue kissed passionately.

Oh you ain't got enough coming right up. Rayan said laughing as I laughed.