Rayan

LOS ANGELS CALIFORNIA.
Friday, 12:45PM.

I was at the gym with Miah, My lil bro James as we was working out, laughing and joking around like we always do about shit. James was over here cracking up about how he just had a threesome with some asian chicks at the club as we laughed. This nigga was a womanizer more then me out here! I just liked the fun but sometimes i want love when i see how miah and sina be with they lovey dovey ass.

Damn she bad. James said looking at this pretty brown skinned woman with a fat ass.

She aight. Miah said as i laughed.

Nigga think sina everything. I said.

Damn right that's my baby. She said as we seen James walking over to her looking at us grinning as we laughed out.

This nigga. She said.

That's my brotha. I said. as he walked back frowning looking confused we laughed.

Nigga she too uptight. James said getting back on the treadmill.

That's something you need she wasn't easy. Miah said.

I like not easy speaking of that Terri and I had enjoyed ourself yesterday. I said.

Oh yea don't hurt her she been threw enough and you know you ain't done shacking around. Miah said.

I feel you on that but it's not like that like she beautiful bro. I said.

She is and I know you so if you ready be ready if not keep it 100. She said.

I got you. I said. I never took offense to what Miah was saying because that was sina best friend and Terri was like a sister to her.

I gotta meet this Terri woman. James said as I socked him.

She off limits when you do. I said.

Ok I see you. Miah said smiling.

Yea she ready. James said as we all laughed.

After the gym we all dapped up and got into our cars, going our separate ways. I decided to go take a shower, get into something comfortable, smoke me a blunt. Maybe call Terri up to chill again. I pulled into the apartments as i didn't see her car there.