Rayan

I was at the shop with the gang for these new hires that tapped in fast when I uploaded my shit on INDEED. I was a lil skeptical to be hiring somebody I don't know like that again but I was tryna be a boss to where I didn't have to come into work like that so I needed somebody to handle these computer orders instead. I picked 4 candidates who had some really great resumes. Surprisingly it was 3 ladies and 1 male.

What made you wanna become a computer tech for mechanically work. I questioned this 23 year old woman.

I just always had a passion for computers and the mechanical passion just came with when my dad use to show me how to work on cars and stuff. She said.

Nice same here my dad use to take me to go see all type of cars and show me how to fix on them and I took that step to build this building up to something. I said.

This building is massive never seen a auto shop like this in my life and your painters outside I must say they do the damn thang. She said as we chuckled together.

Appreciate it I'll give you a call next week or so. I said as we shook hands. As she walked out James walked in smiling at me.

What. I said grabbing the patron bottle.

She fine as fuck nigga that's who you want working around us. He said as I shook my head.

Nigga I ain't worried about that I'm worried about a computer tech. I said pouring us both a drink.

I feel you I'm just saying shit like that don't play out right. He said.

Only if you disloyal to yo women it will. Miah said dropping her bag on the floor to grab a coke out the fridge.

Anyways y'all coming to Playas suits with me today Terri just texted the colors she wanna do. I said.

Hell yea what colors y'all decided. James said.

Brown and White. I said cheesing big.

Oh yea that's fly get some Lv on that bitch. Miah said.

I was thinking that too y'all finished out there. I said.

Yea we done for the day let's go. James said as I grabbed my keys and we was headed to Playas Suit and Tie. James had me thinking about what he said about women working here and I think he was still in temptation when it came to women being around. Out of respect for Tiana I wasn't gone hire no females cause I didn't need to break up a happy home. My bro needed to get his shit together either you gone be loyal or single. It was simple as fuck.

We drove as James lit a blunt on the way. I was super happy to go suit shopping and knowing I was getting married. I was in love and happy. I wanted to get Terri a even bigger ring. The one she had was beautiful but I wanted to put her birth stone color in it. Something slight nothing major. I had to treat her like a queen she been threw a lot shit we both have but pops raised me right.

We made it to the suit place as we knew the older man who owned it. He was good friends with my dad as well. When he seen us he did his happy dance as James passed him the blunt.

My man Joli wassup my friend. I said as we hugged.

My kids ! Long time no see what y'all doing in here Business event? He said smiling as we smiled.

Better news This one right here getting married. Miah said as he looked at me with joy.

Aw man I knew it would be you next after Miah congratulations marriages is lovely. Joli said cheesing hard as I smiled.

Thank you thank you my playa card up this the one hook me up J. I said as he walked us to his finest designer suits in the game.

Got damn Joli you got that shit up in here. James said as we all got hyped.

What's the colors y'all know this. Joli said taking his color decore tablet out.

Brown and white Lv with the white Lv stacy adams custom. I said cheesing looking at the camera as I was making a video on instagram. I tagged Terri in with the ring emoji. I was super happy I found my lady and that she was happy we was thriving.

Big wedding niceee fly. Joli said.

Oh your invited Big J gotta invite the family designer over the years. I said.

I'm honored the pricing for y'all items is free I knew y'all kids for a very long time I knew y'all dad he was a great friend to me. Joli said.

Really? you don't have to man. I said surprisingly I was for every business I paid for my shit and supported big.

Yes I'm just happy you settled down. Joli said as we laughed.

He showed us how the suits was gonna come out, We even smoked 2 blunts with him as they went on and on about the strip club for my bachelorette party. To tell the truth I just wanted to be up under my baby I know we got all honey moon to think about that shit tho. I was gone tear it up I know that. After chopping it up with Joli we finally left. James said we should go to the bar to have some drinks like old times as I said fuck it. I was getting married I was lit in this bitch!

James drove us to the bar he said that was lit as fuck with a lil roof top theme and stuff. I asked Terri was she still dress shopping with the girls as I called in for a delivery order of 100 roses and champagne for them to drink. Making her happy made me happy.