Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Monday Night, 7:00PM.

We all was outside dancing and smoking, eating. Having a good ass time the air bnb the girls rented out was nice as fuck and they had it for 3 days so that was coo. Terri was dancing on me as we swayed our bodies together. I was drunk and high and she was forsure the same and everybody else was too.

After dancing we ate what Terri cooked and I must say it was delicious as hell. She was beautiful, fine and can cook all in one now that was what I was looking for. These other hoes didn't want to cook a mf some simple tacos.

This good sis. Tiana said as we all was eating stuff our mouth.

Aw thank y'all I be doing a lil sum sum. She said smiling.

Well this flaming. James said as we laughed this nigga was high.

Man y'all spending the night. Miah asked me and James as we looked at Terri and Tiana.

Yup. We both said as they laughed along with Miah and Sina.

Don't hurt my sisters. Sina said as they got up dancing. That's how you knew they was real friends.

None of that. I said.

We finished eating, went back into the house where they had a movie theater room as we all sat down, Me and Terri got up to go make pop corn as it was popping we was tongue kissing as I grabbed her breast.

What you think about being mines? I asked her as she smiled holding onto me. Her pretty brown eyes was beautiful.

You ain't ready for that lil baby. She said putting popcorn in everybody own bag as I started to help.

We'll talk over that real date tomorrow. I said as we took the bags and walked in to them watching scream. Passing they bags we sat down and got comfortable. I liked the fact that they had bed seats we was really living that wealthy life.

I hate scary movies. Terri said as Sina laughed.

Keep her safe Ray my girl don't like scary movies. Sina said as I laughed and Terri flicked her off.

Ma scary movies is my type of shit but I got you. I said as she snuggled up on me and I held on to her.

Seem like 2 hours into the movie Miah and Sina was gone and so was James and Tiana. Freak ass niggas I looked over at Terri she was now into the movie eating her popcorn. All i could do was laugh as she looked at me smiling.

What. She said laughing a bit.

Told you scream wasn't that scary. I said.

Shut up. She said kissing me as i tongue kissed her back she got on top of me as I pulled her shorts off along with her pulling my pants down as my strap flung out.

Oh yes ! She screamed as I sucked on her breast thrusting inside her as she bounced up and down.

This my pussy ! I said standing up grabbing her long hair thrusting inside her. Next thing you know we headed up to a open room and finished right along with falling asleep.