Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
12:00PM.

I left work early today as I headed to my crib to lay down, as soon as I pulled up I seen the fire department everyone that lived in the building was outside talking and looking scared wondering what happened. I parked getting out, taking my phone out texting Terri who was out baby shopping with Tiana who was gone be having her baby in a couple of months from now.

Excuse me what happened? I asked a older lady as she held her child.

2 apartment buildings has been set on fire I feel bad for the people that has to go threw this. She says shaking her head as I seen our land lord talking to the police. I decided to walk over to talk to Mr Stacks and see what was going on.

Yo Rayan I got bad news your apartment and Terri apartment has been set on fire I'm sorry I also have the tape if you wanna see it right now. He said as I was livid. All my clothes, All my papers, pictures of my dad.. Terri things who would do something like this!

I would like to see the video. I said as the police came back up to us.

Do you know who apartment this is so I can see if they wanna file a report. The officer said.

Yes it's my apartment and my girlfriends apartment we would most def like to report who done this. I said as he gave me a paper.

Write your statement and come in today so we can get things settled sorry about your apartment. He said walking off.

I followed Stacks to his recording room to see who did this shit! Terri finally texted back she was mad and hurt about everything and said that her, Tiana was on they way here now.

He played the camera as I immediately knew who did this. Rissa crazy ass now I knew she was crazy but not like this I wanted that bitch in jail she was going down. First my tires! now this hell nah!

You know who that is? He asked.

Yea some girl I used to fuck with that went crazy on me cause I don't want her. I said.

That's crazy look I have other apartments if y'all wanna look into it and I already gave a recording to the cops for when you go down there. He said. Stacks was a 55 year old man he was real coo when it came to his community I fucked with that heavy.

Thanks man I'll see you. I said walking out as everybody was clearing out a bit the fire department was still blowing water on the place making sure everybody is ok.

Mins later I seen Terri them pull up as I walked to the car hugging her then Tiana.

I'm sorry babe I feel like this all my fault Rissa did this. I said.

This is never your fault. She said.

That girl is complete crazy I'm sorry this happened yall. Tiana said looking around shaking her head.

Nah foreal we gotta go up to the police station to press charges and she going down. I said as we all left to the police station.