Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
3:30PM

Hours later we left Tiana house, we decided to go house shopping today with Mr stacks Son who first helped me get my apartment. I was super excited to be making this step with Rayan I can't say I wasn't scared but she made me feel safe and she treated me like a queen so it was worth every step of the way. Jarad sent us a picture and prices of some mansions in hollywood as we took liking into this very 1.

This house has 12 rooms, 4 door garage, nice pool, with a Jacuzzi with a private extra house in the back that's all going for 230,000 in mortgage and for rent it's 123,000

This house has 12 rooms, 4 door garage, nice pool, with a Jacuzzi with a private extra house in the back that's all going for 230,000 in mortgage and for rent it's 123,000. Jarad said as me and Rayan looked at each other.

What you think mama this shit dope as hell I ain't never been in no shit like this. Rayan said as I laughed.

I love it it's like a dream house I been hoping for. I said as we pecked each other.

It's a sale. Jarad said grinning holding the keys and paper up.

It's a sale man. Rayan said as he handed us each a paper to fill in and we was done and set.

Thank y'all congratulations y'all have up to 30 days if you want to see another house you know my dad got y'all. He said referring to me stacks.

Ok thank you. I said as he left out the house I jumped on Rayan as we tongue kissed.

I want you right here right now. Rayan said sucking on my neck as I moaned out.

We was on the floor as she sucked on my neck pulling my pants down along with my panties as my pussy was wet like a ocean waiting for her. She started rubbing my pussy, as i took her shirt off along with her taking her shorts off as her strap flung out.

Ooo you fucking this pussy. I moaned as she went in and out slowly.

This my shit baby I love you you hear me!? She said sucking my ear as I moaned louder.

Fuck me I love you Uh! Yes! I said uncontrollably.

All I know is we was fucking all thru this house for our first purchase and I felt like that was the most magical thing ever to do. We both came breathing uncontrollably sweating as we laughed out looking at each other.

You regret moving in with me? She asked as I held her face.

I could never thank you for choosing me. I said.

No thank you for choosing me this new beginnings for us baby and I promise no one is gone mess this house up. She said as we kissed again longly for about 20 mins.

We gotta get new clothes, new everything ugh. I said remembering what that hoe did.

Don't even trip bout that everything gone be back to normal oh they got Rissa she supposed to be going on trail. She said.

Good I really wanna fight that bitch what about Royce was he involved. I asked hoping he would leave me alone it's been 6months going on 7.

They looking for him he's being charged for telling her to do it also we gone get paid babyyy. She said smiling. We was winning either way.

Great good news so far what you want for dinner tonight. I said as we started to to walk to the bathroom to run some bath water. The bathroom downstairs was beautiful it had 2 sinks, with a walk in shower. I loved it so much.

We took a bath as she held me kissing my neck as I smiled. I didn't want this to end for nothing or nobody. Who knew I would have loved a woman and I'm glad I did! After a bath we put the same clothes on until we go shopping as we decided to order IN & OUT.