Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Sunday Night, 5:30PM.

I was sitting at Sina cute decorated table with our childhood friend Tiana. We've all grew up in california together. Shared clothes together. Slept on the floor together. Tiana was away in college graduated to be a photographer. So it's good to see her back.

Girl y'all looking so bomb pictures. Tianna said as we took our 100th picture.

We looking bomb no look at you. I said.

Right who got you glowing. Sina said.

I'm officially single yall ! Ah ! Omg terri who is that you came here with where is royce what I miss ! Tianna bubbly self said.

No royce and that's my coo friend Rayan we just having fun. I said.

Girl she is fine I see you. She said.

Wait no mike. Sina said as we all drunk our drinks catching up.

Nope he was a controlling freak. She said laughing out.

Tell me about it. I said as we all laughed.

Anddd i'm staying out here for good who that i was dancing with. She said looking where Rayan and them was dancing. She looked so good!

So much good news. I said.

That's Rayan Lil bro James he's coo he just a player. Sina said.

He can play in my pussy any day. She said as we laughed and Rayan them walked over to us. Here go them butterflies I always feel.

What y'all laughing about. Lil James said sitting by Tiana as we laughed.

You wassup? Tianna said as they sat and talked to the side. Okay he had game just like his sis. Miah and Sina was boo'd up as well as Me and Rayan was talking to the side as I was eating my hot dog and hot fries, with a ginger ale on the side.

I like you and I would like to take you on a real date other then our places. She said.

I like you too I would like that. I said as we smiled at one other.

The DJ started playing It's getting hot in here as we all got up and started dancing. Rayan lit a blunt up as we was dancing close together. Sina was twerking on Miah, Tiana and James was damn near fucking as I laughed to myself. I mean we wasn't dating or anything but it felt like it shit I'm already calling her daddy but I love the fun I ain't had it in a while so I feel I deserve this.

Let's go up to the room real quick. She whispered in my ear kissing it as I smiled. We walked to the room as they was still dancing and enjoying one another. When we walked in the room we started tongue kissing as she picked me up, She was strong as hell too.

Mm. I moaned in between our kisses as she started kissing on my neck. This felt so good and so right. I was high as hell too.