Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Saturday, 1:45PM.

I was on the phone with Rissa as she was crying to me on how she miss me and why i been avoiding her. I completely forgot all about her since I've seen Terri and it ain't nothing against her. Terri just something different from them all. Rissa was more like a fuck and duck but i'll still look out if you need anything. I was in my office playing GTV on the Ps4 console, As miah walked in saying..

Yo you tryna go to the roof top brunch with Sina and Terri. Miah said passing me a fat ass wood.

Hell yea you look faded as fuck. I said laughing as she laughed.

On me let's go eat. She said as matthew walked in smoking his cigarette. My boy didn't do weed.

Y'all gone I'm gone be here for a min I got get these orders in. He said.

Man you need to go home to that wife of yours and go to sleep. Miah said.

Yea take a break. I said as he laughed.

I will after this I just appreciate this so much and wanna keep this business rolling. He said as we all dapped up.

See you next Monday. We both said leaving out getting into my Orange Audi 7. Matthew always stayed over night getting orders in and out for the customers which made us more money every single day. But whenever my boy want a vacation he know he good for it. I put the gps in to the breakfast bar, I was excited to see Terri, This was indeed a beautiful thick woman. I wanted to keep getting to know her.

I pulled into the entrance as I parked. We got out walking into the place. This was the spot in california, it was like a club theme restaurant. Had the DJ, the bottle girls. As I thought about it Rissa work here on this day !

Sina would pick this place huh. I said as we walked in seeing them laughing and talking at the roof top.

Oh yea Rissa work here huh. Miah said laughing as we walked up to them. When we walked up Miah scared Sina as Sina socked on her and we all started laughing as I hugged Terri and Sina, Then started talking to Terri. She was looking fly and sexy. Her glow was just different.

How you doing. I said in her ear due to the DJ.

I'm good how you doing you look nice. She said smiling as I smiled.

I was just finna tell you that I think you look betta. I said as she blushed.

You want wings B. Miah said.

Honey Bbq and gimme some hennessy white. I said.

You be drinking drinking huh. She said laughing as I laughed.

Hell yea all day. I said.

I feel you you celebrating life. She said.

Yup how everything going with you. I said.

I got my life back in order i'm happy. She said.

That's good you looking great. I said as we got close to each other.

Y'all cute as hell. Sina said smiling big as Terri laughed.

Oh yea take our pics. I said as I started holding Terri by her waist then all of a sudden i hear a tray fall and Rissa started walking towards me throwing water on my face.

This is why you been avoiding me. She screamed.

Girl I know you didn't just throw no water on me you need to gone somewhere before I lose my shit. I said as Miah walked up to me to stop me.

I can't believe you you been fucking me for weeks now i've been trying to love you and make you love me for what mix singles fuck you. She said walking off crying. This bitch just caused a whole scene over some good sex we both know we was just friends with benefits. As that happened I sat down to eat my fresh wings and drinking my hennessy as Sina, Miah, Terri was looking at me, Miah started laughing.

That's why you gotta just find that special one. She said looking at Terri and Me.

Yea them problems serious friend. Sina said laughing.

Yes and I know why. Terri said smiling as I smiled looking at her. yea the sex was crucial.

Y'all some nasties don't hurt my girl Rayan or it's gone be on between me you and Miah. Sina said hugging Terri.

Why me damn. Miah said as we all started laughing. We was having a great time, we was eating these bomb ass wings with salad. Time went pass it was 7:45PM as we all left the breakfast bar and headed to the blowing alley.