Rayan

I remember when he shot me I went into some white clouds. I really thought my time was up at that hospital. I fuckin hated the hospital all I seen was my dad lifeless on the bed when I seen me. Loyalty wasn't big around here. I wasn't the best at what I did in life but damn Matthew why? is all I kept telling myself. I wasn't even gone kap at how paranoid I was.

I jumped up out my sleep screaming waking Terri up as she jumped to hold me. She held me kissing my head as I got myself together. That's when I knew I was having a nightmare.

I'm sorry ma I guess I had a nightmare. I said sitting up a bit as I instantly was in pain. She got up getting my medicine bag. I didn't want her doing much today today was all about her.

Do not be sorry babe it's gonna be okay here take this. She said.

Yea I know thank you this yo day tho so ion want you doing much. I said standing up as she looked at me like I was crazy I smiled.

You not supposed to be standing up but since you is let's take a shower and get that patch cleaned up. She said. She doesn't listen is cute.

I got it babe call Sina them about the church then you come hop in. I said pecking her lips hard. I loved this woman she rode for me hard. She smiled finally giving in to what I was saying.

I walked to the bathroom seeing my cleaning patches and alcohol was already out. I turned the shower on to warm to let it steam a bit while I re patch up. It felt like I was moving in slow motion with how I was hurting. I finished that hopping in as I let the water hit me with my eyes closed. I felt hands on my back as I turned around smiling.

She said it's ready and they gone be up there early. She said.

Ok coo you feeling ok. I said as we was washing up.

I feel a lil better now I don't know how I'm gonna feel today but as long as we all do this together I should be okay to know that she was okay. She said.

You damn right she's in heaven now looking down on you proud don't you ever forget that. I said as we tongue kissed. I turned the water off as we got out grabbing towel to dry off. We walked into the room as our clothes was out the colors was green and white. I had a green turtle neck with white LV pants and white and green LV shoes to top it off. Baby had on a white and Green LV short dress with some green red bottoms on. We was looking good. I sprayed some cologne on as she sprayed her perfume.

We walked downstairs walking to the garage as I asked her what car she wanted to drive in today. She picked the black Lamborghini. I opened her door as I got in. I wasn't supposed to be driving but I didn't want her doing much. I opened the garage as we drove to the church that was 30 mins away. Terri looked out the window as I rubbed her leg letting her know I'm here every step of the way possible.

We made it as we seen James and Miah outside. I parked as they walked to the car to help us out. I loved them they rolled for me threw whatever. We all hugged as Terri walked to the pastor.

I see you nigga. Miah said smiling as I smiled.

Nah I see y'all. I said laughing while we dapped up.

A lil sum sum guess what. James said.

Tell us nigga. Miah said.

Tiana pregnant again. He said as I was truly happy for them and my bro. Long live our lil warrior tho.

Congratulations man That's a blessing guess what I'm finna kill y'all with. I said cheesing big.

You finna marry Terri. Miah said.

You damn right and y'all get to be my groomsman to be. I said as we seen Sina them say they ready. We walked into the church. When I tell you they had the most beautiful speeches you can ever say to somebody. It made me cry. To see my woman cry like that hurt me. I wanted her to know I had her every step of the way. My man lace texted me saying he was outside with the carriage ride around the cemetery when we take her to her grave.

Me James Miah carried her to the carriage as we closed it. I put my 2 hands on the window. We didn't get to really sit down and chop it up like that granny len but I got yo daughter. I walked over to Terri put my arm around her kissing her head.

I love you it's gone be alright let's go follow the carriage. I said as we all got into our cars driving to Inglewood Cemetery. Terri plugged her phone up as Nicki played loudly. I seen her take a blunt out light it up. My baby was tryna keep calm from just seeing her granny. We smoked had our lil turn up time to keep our selves up lifted. Mins in we put granny len into the grave as Terri cried some more. We was there for a min smoking passing the blunt then decided to go to a Steakhouse in the area called Yard House.

We got into the cars driving to Yard House. We was all faded as hell ready to eat. Terri couldn't wait to tell Sina and Tiana the good news and Terri was gone be happy to know Tiana was pregnant. Good news is all I wanted to hear from here on out we deserved it.