Rayan

CARIBBEAN ISLANDS.
11:22AM. CABIN•

I looked out the window as I seen everything was tiny and nothing but water surrounding us. The caribbean islands was the most beautiful country ever. We was gone be in some cabins right on the water. I was ready to have a blast. We will be driving a boat everywhere we needed to go to because it was nothing but islands and I liked that they lived nice but gutter. Lace flew us in style with his custom jet. We finally landed as everybody woke up out they sleep stretching.

We here!!! Sina yelled as we all laughed.

Yes! at last i can't wait to hit the water. Tiana said.

Margaritas timeee. Terri said as I laughed. We grabbed our belongs as a group of caribbean people came up to us with coconut vodka drinks playing music as we danced. We grabbed our drinks as we seen a yacht pull up. When i say that was the biggest yacht i ever seen i was hype as hell. Lace did it up for this trip.

We riding dirty yall. Lace said as we followed him to his boat. I had me and Terri things I never let her carry nothing I want my baby to feel like a queen. We was now on the boat as we sat down put on some music and played Uno until we was at our cabins.

We finally pulled up to the cabins, when i say it was big and beautiful it was everything i could have ever seen. We got out the boat standing as I started to talk to Lace.

I'll be at the shack house right there so whenever y'all wanna go somewhere let me know. Lace said as we all said sounds good. We walked into our separate cabins as me and Terri cabin was nice as hell.

Babe this is so nice omg! Terri said taking pictures and videos of us and the cabin/water.

Hell yea it is you wanna know what else is nice. I said picking her up as she smiled.

Why don't you show me. Terri said tongue kissing me right when we was about to go in Sina came busting in talking about the water.

Fuck later let's go swimminggg. Sina said grabbing Terri as I followed them.

I was happy matthew finally got out the house he even brung his wife. We headed on lace boat!