Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
3:00PM.

Me, Miah, James, Matthew was at Miah bachelorette party. We was at this live ass rooftop strip joint with exotic everything. I was super proud of my bro for stepping up to marrying Sina they was truly made for one another. They relationship made me wanna settle down which I got terri fine ass now. The girls was out doing they thang too. They get married tomorrow so it was only right we do it up for her last day as just a GF.

I can't believe I'm actually getting married. Miah said puffing her blunt.

You questioning it? I asked drinking my liquor.

Hell no this the best thing that's bout to happen. She said smiling as I smiled.

Wanna dance sexy? Some fine thick older woman said touching my shoulder/neck as I moved back.

Nah I'm good. I said as she walked away mad.

Back then yo ass would have fucked that. She said making me laugh.

You damn right she had a fat ass. James said walking up.

Man worry about Tiana. Miah said. I loved my bro to death but the way he was treating Tiana wasn't right he had a dime and still decided to cheat on her time and time even got a baby boy on the way.

James walked off following the stripper as I shook my head.

Do she know he cheats? Matthew asked looking at James drinking getting a lap dance.

No she don't. Miah said.

I don't know what's wrong with him Ima talk to him tho. I said as All the way turnt up came on and we all started dancing turning up. I felt my phone vibrate which it was Terri.

I miss you daddy ! 🥵

I miss you too see you tomorrow! I replied as she replied back with 🥰.

littles messages like that is what gets me she know how to show a nigga love man. Hours later we all was drunk as hell I managed to drive us back to Miah crib.

We all walked in the house and fell out laughing together. It was like old times when we all used get drunk high twisted faded and lay out. My pot head ass still will be smoking so i took my blunt out and lit it up.

Nigga this yo last night congratulations i'm happy for you i speak blessings upon y'all marriage love friendship. I said toasting up.

That mean a lot. She said drunk talking.

Always listen to yo wife cause if you don't you'll be on the couch like me. Matthew said as we laughed. his advice was always funny.

No doubt got you. Miah said laughing.

Stay faithful. James said as we all got quiet.

Yea to staying faithful i like that. I said. I had to have a real talk with him.

I put my blunt out as they was soaring I decided to facetime Terri to see if she was still up.

Baby you up? I said.

Now I am hey babe. She said in her sleepy voice. It was currently 2AM.

I just wanted to say I love you my bad for waking you wanted to hear you. I said.

You so sweet I love you more stay on the phone. She said as I fell asleep.