Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
4:35PM.

I got out the shower as I seen Sina, Tiana on my bed looking at my outfit I was about to put on. I just had on a gucci shorts jump set with some gold accessories to go with and decided to put my hair into a messy like slicked bun.

Bitchhhh this house is so fucking beautiful. Sina said.

Like girl I'm so proud of you. Tiana said teary eyed a bit as I hugged both of them.

I know right thank you so much I feel like everything coming together for once. I said putting my clothes on as Sina helped me with my baby hairs. Sina loved to do somebody baby hairs she did them bomb.

Don't let me get started on them tacos smelling good when we first came in. Tiana said as I laughed. I was glad to see her feeling better.

Righttt can't wait to eat let's go get in the pool. Sina said as we walked downstairs. Rayan, Miah, James, Matthew, Riley was outside in the pool and smoking.

Hey y'all, Heyy riley you look beautiful. I said as we hugged.

No girl your a fucking model I love the place. Riley said.

Yea this shit dope congratulations to y'all and many more. Matthew said.

Thank y'all. Rayan said holding me as I smiled. I had the table set up with chicken tacos, turkey tacos, shrimp tacos, asada nachos if not tacos.

Let's take shots. James said getting out the pool.

Yeah shots!!! Miah said as Ashanti played loud as we all started dancing. This house warming was starting off nice so far and I'm glad it was with family. We took shots as it hit our bodies quick we all was in the pool mingling.

As everyone was instinct with they partners Rayan swim to me under water as I grabbed her face kissing her.

I love you beautiful you did yo shit on them tacos. She said pecking me more and more.

I love you thank you baby I love this accomplishment we did. I said.

I do too it's many more where that came from. She said.

Y'all wanna go out of state. Rayan said.

Where too? Matthew said.

The caribbean islands. I said making me 3 tacos and getting one of Sina famous maragita drinks.

Yes the caribbean islandssss. Sina said dancing on Miah.

Let's do it. Tiana said. We all talked about the trip, when we wanted to go and how that would be fun since so much has been going on and the fact that we get up, repeat life over and over we deserved to live life more then ever. We then all got out the pool, sat at the islands we had outside. Rayan them rolled more blunts and Me the girls drunk more drinks.

Guys I think I'm gonna leave James it's sad to say but he's to toxic for me I feel like I don't know myself anymore. Tiana said as we looked at her.

Is he cheating on you again. Sina asked as she looked down.

I don't know but every since he did that I just can't trust him the same I been trying. She said.

Girl trust me I know exactly how you feel, I feel like if that's what your heart is on do it but also explain to him the reason. I said.

Maybe I'm being dramatic but he caused this shit. She said.

No your not being nothing your being a woman that's still hurt a bit and it's okay and we grew up on a cheater is a cheater but if he's showing change and you do want to be with him trying is all you can do. Sina said. as we was talking James came up to Tiana kneeling down with something in his hand.

I don't usually do this infront of nobody as Rayan know but I love this woman right here I've showed ways where I lost yo trust and that shit wasn't cool and the situation we went thru is only supposed to mode us into new beginnings and that's what I want for us, This not a marriage ring but this a ring to show you that I will gain your trust and honesty and love back baby. James said as we all cheered them on, Tiana got up and hugged him tightly as we all smiled ear to ear. He did what any man supposed to do when they love a woman just hopefully he's changed for her and them.

After that we all sat at the table, ate more tacos and talked more about the trip and how we gotta get out and do more couples things together on the weekends or whenever. This was a nice time I had in a while it felt like it was like we created this family bond.

Mins later everybody went out not before helping us clean up, Me and rayan took a bath and got into bed watching the boondocks cartoon. That show was every young kid favorite back in the days.

Your bro really stepped up to the plate. I said laying on her chest as she held me tight. She always made me feel safe and secure.

Did he? Man I'm so happy he did that Terri was happy they deserve to be that. Rayan said as I agreed.

Yes and this trip gone be about loving your partner and life and creating new memories manifesting more to life. I said.

You damn right to that baby. Rayan said kissing on me as my pussy started to get wet for her. She knew all the right spots and where to take me and it drove me insane.

She started eating my pussy with so much passion as I moaned out holding her head in the place I wanted it. She ate my pussy with hunger like she didn't wanna let go.

Oh baby!
YES!
UHH!
Right fucking there!
I moaned uncontrollably as I came inside her mouth. I got on top of her in the 69 position, started eating her pussy as she fucked my face.

Damn T. She said grunting/moaning.