Rayan

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
Monday, 2:45PM.

I was at the gym with Lil James, He was on and on about Terri and Sina best friend Tiana. I just laughed because he ain't never acted like this over no pussy as he would say so I wonder what's the reason now but If so I'm happy for him he need a woman to settle him down. Ever since our pops died it took a toll on us but he took it real hard and as along as he happy I'm great.

So y'all together. He asked lifting weights as I spotted him. We came to work out every Monday.

Nah why. I said laughing as he laughed and grinned.

Nigga cause y'all be together 24/7. He said as he started spotting me.

I know huh I mean we really just chilling we ain't made nothing official yet. I said.

Man you better cop that she really beautiful. He said.

Tell me about it I'm already on it we just getting to know one another more. I said as we started drinking water. We been here for over a hour.

Where miah monkey ass at. He said as we both laughed.

Probably with Sina or at work. I said.

We gotta head to work while we talking I got a few orders to paint. He said rubbing his hands together. He was my bank and he painted cars. I let them keep they own money they make from doing orders and all the online orders go to the direct deposit. Business was hitting well!

We left out the gym as we got in our cars speeding off to home so we can freshen up for work. As i light my after gym blunt I turned my radio up as Rich homie quan Man of the year started playing. It was good to have a 7 figure business to where you can go to work whenever you want.

As I smoked my blunt I decided to hit Terri up to see how she was doing I could lowkey say I missed her, from see in her all week she highkey got a nigga feeling some type of way. I pulled into my complex as I didn't see her car in her number spot which was next to mines. I got out walking to my door so I can shower.

Walking up to my room Miah Ft me as I answered.

Yo you coming to work. She said.

Yea only for a few hours what ya tryna get into today. I said.

Shit Sina and them got a air bnb for the week day. She said.

Oh yea you know I'm there. I said.

Alright see you. She said as we hung up and I got in the shower. 20 minutes into the shower I walked out checking my phone as Terri said she's at the air bnb with address in the pool and she waiting on me. I got dress, packed me a lil bag just in case I stay. I grabbed my keys leaving out the house, headed to work.

While I was driving Rissa called me as I answered.

You are a complete joke we was damn near dating before that hoe came around. She said crying and with anger.

Look I'm on my way to work I don't have time for all that you talking about. I said hanging up. I hung up because I did not have time for her melt downs. We've only fucked a couple times and that's only cause she was throwing her self on me at every event.

After that I got out my car and walked into my garage where James, miah, Matthew was playing dice being loud.