Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
9:45PM.

I woke up to rose petals on the bed with breakfast on a plate with strawberries, with a note as I smiled to myself hearing the shower running. I started to pick at the strawberries as I checked my phone. It was my lawyer Robin with a text saying He signed the divorce papers and just paid off his bail. As I texted back in shock I just walked to the shower seeing Rayan washing her body with soap. She was the most sexiest stud I ever seen. Her body was built masculine, She turned around looking at me with that smile followed with gold teeth in the front.

RAYAN^

RAYAN^

She walked up to me grabbing my neck tongue kissing me rubbing my pussy as I moaned inside her mouth. She made me feel great,She made me feel like me again. We was finally together I just hope she understands that I ain't playing when it comes to mines in a relationship. When I tell you she fucked me like never before. A nigga don't got nothing on this. As she made me cum about 3 times, I made her cum 4 times. This was my first time with a woman but I had experience being with a man.

We got out the shower, doing our routine getting dress as we ate breakfast talked for a bit then headed downstairs with the others who was eating breakfast and drinking coffee.

Ok love birds y'all look cute and yo scrubs is bomb ugh you make nursing look sexy. Tiana said as we hugged.

Yes she does hey bitch. Sina said as we hugged.

That's all y'all hey. I said to James, Miah as they spoke and started speaking with Rayan fine ass.

I'm so happy for you. Sina said cheesing at me.

I'm a girlfriend again she asked me last night. I said smiling.

Who wouldn't wanna gf you babe. Tiana said as i blew kisses at her.

That's my bitch hoe get yo own. Sina said laughing as I laughed.

Technically this my wife back up. Rayan said as they walked back to us from they conversation. I couldn't do nothing but smile and laugh. James was kissing Tiana goodbye he was on his way to Rayan auto shop for work. Miah was doing the same but was waiting on Rayan. They was real best friends.

I had a great weekend with all y'all to be continued i have a few events to go take pictures of in hollywood. Tiana said hugging us goodbye following James as they left out.

Alright boo. Me and Sina said as Rayan came up to me pecking me.

I'll see you later have a good day at work beautiful. She said as I smiled as Miah kissed Sina goodbye and we all went our separate ways. I was a nurse, Sina was a cook for a high rise restaurant even tho she didn't have to work because of Miah she wanted too. Tiana is a photographer, Rayan them was in the mechanical works and marketing. It just felt good seeing us thrive and live life.

Me and Sina was the last ones to check out of the house as we started talking.

I'll see you soon boo have a good day. Sina said as she got into her car and i did the same heading to the nursing Center to do what i love to do every single day which is help people.