Scottie

The Blackhawks have a three-day break, with no games, after their loss to the Rangers on Sunday. They have a practice here and there, but nothing rigorous. I’ve been crazy busy with school and lacrosse, so Dean and I are welcoming this break in his schedule for some time with each other. I had two morning classes on Tuesday, so Dean was on his way up to me so that we could spend the rest of the day together. We were going to go out for lunch, and then probably just veg out in my dorm room since it’s still a little too cold to do anything outside.

                  My phone rang as I was sitting in my room, “Hey.” I said into it, knowing it was Dean saying he was outside.

                  “It’s cold out hear, come let me in.” Dean said through his chattering teeth. We hung up, and I rushed downstairs to open the door. When I did, Dean practically ran inside, and scooped me up into his arms. He kissed the side of my face before setting me back on the ground.

                  “I don’t like going two weeks without seeing you.” He said as we took each other’s hand to walk up to my room.

                  “I don’t like it either, but we gotta do what we gotta do.” I said back.

                  “How’s lacrosse going?” Dean asked.

                  “Good. So far, we are four and two, so we are off to a pretty good start.” I explained.

                  “We’re all coming to your game the 22nd.” Dean said.

                  “So that’s what I hear. We play Syracuse.” I said.

                  “I’m excited to see you play. Sorry I couldn’t make it up to your last one.” Dean apologized.

                  “It’s okay. Stop apologizing. You all had a mandatory practice.” I laughed at how many times Dean has apologized for missing my last home game.

                  “So, what do you want to do?” Dean asked, standing in the middle of my dorm room. I looked at him from the closed door, and I just smiled.

                  “I have an idea.” I said walking towards him, still smiling.

                  Dean looked at me, and smiled back, knowing what I was thinking, “Oh yeah? What’s your idea?” He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulling me closer.

                  “Well, it involves you, me, and staying in this room.” I replied wrapping my arms around his neck.

                  “I think I could like this idea.” Dean said, inching his face closer to me.

                  “I think so, too.” I smiled before closing my eyes and planting my lips on his.

                  Dean made his way over to my bed, no losing contact between our lips. I lay down, and Dean followed suit. I traced hand down from his neck to his waistline, I touched the skin that was exposed from under his shirt, and traced my hand back up. Dean’s lips left mine, and he placed a trail of kisses down to my collarbone and back up. My hands kept moving up under his shirt, and Dean briefly moved back and took his shirt off. I pulled his back down to mine, and we continued kissing. Dean placed a hand on my hipbone. He started move his hand up and under my shirt, but paused.

                  “Wait.” Dean said pulling away.

                  “No. I don’t want to wait.” I protested.