Scottie

"What's your question?" Dean retorted.

                  "What are we going to do when I go back to school? I'm going to move into the dorms, mainly because I just don't want to have to commute, but what about when I come back over the weekends, or during breaks. Are we still going to live together?" I asked. It was about time we straightened out some details.

                  "Well, I figured once you moved in, this was your home now. I mean I want this to be your home. I want it to be our home. However, if you want to live with your parents when you're home for breaks, I understand." Dean told me, and I thought about it for a moment.

                  "This is my home now. We live together here." I decided, and Dean smiled.

                  "Where do you see us in, say, five years?" Deans asked, and I was a little taken aback at his question.

                  "Well, I hope we are still together, still living together. Hopefully you're still in Chicago," I chuckled nervously, "I want to be working for the Blackhawks, obviously. To be honest, it'd be nice if we were a little more serious, like, there was more commitment in the relationship." I tired to slip in there a little bit about our relationship without being too obvious.

                  "If I'm being honest, I hope we are at least engaged. I know that's very forward, but I love you so much, and I can see us together forever." Dean said, and I couldn't help but blush.

                  "How many kids do you want?" I asked Dean. I could see him contemplating his answer.

                  "At least three, no more than five. I like big families. What about you?" Dean asked.

                  "Same. I want at least three, no more than five. I want mostly boys, though I know we have no control over that." I laughed.

                  "Do you want to live in the city, or suburbs?" Dean asked.

                  "Well, I grew up in the city, and I think it'd be cool for my kids to grow up in the city. It'd be the nice part, obviously." I explained, and Dean nodded his head in agreement.

                  "I think this could work, Scottie." Dean said, taking a drink from his coffee, and keeping eye contact with me. I smiled back, and nodded.

                  We went back to reading, and relaxing. It was nice morning, or afternoon, however you want to look at it.

NOTE: Fairly short chapter, but I wanted to get Dean and Scottie to start talking about their future. This story is starting to drag on I feel like. I decided I'll keep writing until the Blackhawks are no longer in the play-offs. I, of course, want them to win the Stanley Cup, but once the Blackhawks season is over, depending on where the story is at now, I'll probably just end it with an epilogue. I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far! :)