**EDIT PLEASE READ**

Hello everyone! I've been so happy to see all the notifications of people reading this story. I wrote this maybe 6 or 7 years ago purely out of boredom, so I'm so thankful people are still discovering it.

I ended up deleted this app and haven't added anymore updated or stories to my profile. However, I have still been getting email updates, and I've been seeing the same comments over and over.

"They already said I love you"

So the first time I saw this comment, I had no idea I had written their "I love you" scene twice. As I was writing this story I never reread anything or edited. I wrote a chapter and then uploaded it
. So there were a lot of times I couldn't remember something I had already written.

So yes, I wrote about Scottie and Dean confessing their love to each other twice. The first time it was brought to my attention I just laughed. I'm not a professional writer, nor is it something I do regularly. So forgive my mistake.

With that said, I haven't decided to delete either of the scenes honestly because I don't care. I love this story and I'm so proud and happy that people are still enjoying, but it's not a priority for me to fix and edit it. But, I have gotten many comments in the last few months about this whole thing.

So, if you all feel strongly about this I would love to hear your feedback. Tell me which "I love you" scene is better and I'll delete the one that doesn't get as many votes. Then new people who read the story won't have to struggle with the confusion.

Thank you again to everyone who has been reading, and voting for, and liking this story. It means so much.