Meet and Greet Cafè Cuties: 1

Your PoV

I decided to go out today cuz it's Sunday and I put my clothes on. (picture above, srry if u don't like it, you can always make something up on your own!) I decided to also go to this new cute cafè that just opened up down the street. I grab my phone and put it in my purse along with my keys and head out the door.

○~○

Once I got to the cafè I saw a few people there, and everything inside looked so yummy and cute! What had surprised me the most is a motorcycle outside. Either way, I just order (f/d). The person who took my order was this cute silver, lilac-ish haired guy with the same colored eyes, he seemed calm and kind. I looked at his name tag

"Mitsuya..."

"Hm? Yes? You said my name?...Hello?...○~○ Hey!"

"Ah! Sorry! I lose focus sometimes, what were you saying?"

"Nothing, just wondering what YOU wanted, you said my name so..."

"Ah, right, I will just have (f/d) please"

"...you already told me that..."

"Oh! Ara ara~, gomen, I forgot..."

"Heh, it's okay, a cutie like you could pass"

0/////////0

"I- UM I- U-UHHH, T-HANK YOU!"

You bowed but did it too hard and fast that you hit your head on the counter

"AH! ITTAI! ITTAI!.."

"Hey, are you okay?! Im sorry it's my fault I-"

"No, no, it's okay, I am just like that, no need to be like that. I just forget things often and I get flushed easily so you'll be okay."

"..can I get your number?"

"What?"

"...nothing, nevermi- Hey what are you doing?!"

You grabbed a random thing from your bag and started to write your number on his forearm, this surprised him and he flushed red while you just had a small red hue on your cheeks. You DID find him 'cute' after all.

"Y/n. My name is Y/N Sakura. Nice to meet you...Mitsuya..."

"Takashi"

"Huh?"

"I am Mitsuya Takashi. That's my name. Nice you meet you Sakura-san."

"Oh, no. Please, call me, Y/N, I don't really liked to me called Sakura, no offense, but, it's weird to me." You said bluntly.

"O-oh, okay,..sorry then"

"Its fine" You said once again, bluntly.

Mitsuya PoV

Hmm, I wonder what's up with her, she seemed really nice and cheerful just a second ago, now she seems so..so..

Dead

She is cute though to be honest...wait what the hell, I just met her,...God dammit I already called her a 'cutie' so no going back on that now. Even if it is true. Maybe I can introduce her to the rest of toman...