Help: 18

Just so yall know, this isn't gonna be my normal long chapters but it will still have enough context to get you hyped up.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oi.."

Who are you...?

'You can't even tell the voices of your own siblings? Geez reader, you have no game..'

Wait..me????

'Yes you!! We need to tell you something..something important so that it can help you, your friends, and the future..listen..you're not from this world reader.'

Is that a reason why you keep calling me reader and not my name?

'Yes..you need to trust us..we are only the creators work and we were given an assignment to help you with your journeys..Though..some may take a while..we can only work through one story at a time with only limited time..we try our best to stay in as much as possible..trust us, we do..'

'But it's so you don't get your ass killed..for instance..there is this universe were you are fought between demons, angles, and magic useres..its only going little by little with the creator which gives us more time..'

This is all coming at me so fast..so..am I not real..?

'You are..the fact that you are reading this means you are real, you have feelings, emotions, everything, anything. And we how hard you have worked through your real life and in the others..as much as we want to be with you right now and tell you it's okay..it hurts that we can't...'

...

'Fear not dear reader, let us help you in this journey. We shall give you guidance for the Valhalla vs Toman fight..and many more..but we must hurry..we only have so much time..'

You're not gonna hurt me like everyone else are you? You aren't gonna leave me? Betray me?

'OF COURSE WE WON'T!!..In fact..we want to be set free ourselves..but we can only do that if you complete the quests given to you. You were transported in all of these universes for a reason. You are special and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise!!.'

I have been needing to hear that...I want you guys by my side right so bad..I need a hug..someone to tell me I'm not insane or going crazy..I need someone to tell me it's gonna be okay..I just need someone who will understand..!!

'That's why we are here to help! We have been with you this entire time don't you see? You're pain, struggles, sadness, happiness, rage..now all you need to do is open up and listen..'

Okay..I will..

'Good. Okay, on October 31z Baji Keisuke is supposed to die..but, with our help here and during the event, you can save him and prevent Kazutora Hanemiya from going to jail. And yes, Kazutora is the one that kills Baji and almost gets killed himself by Mikey but ends up going to jail instead.'

Baji..Kazutora...I can save them right!? Me and Takemichi?!

'Yes..later on there will be more quests for you to do, but for now, we can only give you so much information. You also must stop Hanma Shuji from making a phone call to someone, you don't have to know who, just know that it isn't a good thing.'

'Also, Baji has been trying to help Toman this entire time, he isn't leaving because he wants to..he has to. Hanma and Kazutora will take you and Takemichi in as witnesses, they want to make sure Baji isn't a spy for Toman. No matter what you must stay calm and say that Baji isn't a spy and the last thing he asked you was to join Valhalla with him.'

'We understand this is alot to take in, if you want we can stop for a few se-'

No, keep going. I am fine. I just want to help and save everyone.

'Good thinking. Now, during the fight, you must let everything play out until it seems as if Kazutora is behind Baji, a few minutes before that you will receive a warning saying you must do something and stop the stab..by us.'

Huh??

'We will come in, and give you a signal saying when you need to go.'

'And before you say anything, yes. We apart of Toman, so we will be attending the fight, but, I'm not sure we can do much before dissappearing.'

What do you mean by that?

'The creator will only gives us a few lines or so then we will hide to dissappear and spectate you.'

Oh...but, it's only October 20th...why are you telling me this now..?

'Because the week before the fight, Baji quits. And that day..is the 24th. Four days from now, you're smart and strong. We know you will remember besides, we are gonna be there again if you forget. Now that you know this..you know we're gonna be keeping an extra eye on you?'

Yeah..lowkey figured that out..can we discuss more of this and the other universes when i wake up?

'No...we can't take the risk, we dont know what the creator would do. Nor how the plot would play out if we spil or try to help you with anything else or anything way ahead to time.'

'But fear not, the creator said they will allow us to have multiple more encounters and information spills such as is..for now..this is all we can give you..'

Okay..I will see you two soon...

'See you soon reader..'