Encouter: 17 🍈

Warning: Baji being weird with a hair tie, Chifuyu stalking you. BIG Lime but nothing to actual NSFW.

"AHHHHH!!" You started kicking and swinging everywhere, eyes still closed.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE ARE YOU SCREAMING FOR!?!?" "ONNE-SAN, DAIJOBU?!" "U-..huh....you guys are...okay...?.." Duh, why wouldn't we be?" Rosie asked, hand on her hip. "Gosh sis put some clothes on.." Reita says covering his eyes and walking out if your room. "Are you getting sick again?" Rosie asked, looking slightly worried and confused. "Uh no..just bad dream- don't you have school??" "Don't YOU have school??" "DON'T WE ALL??" Reita said chiming in from the end of the hall. "U-uh...fair point"

"Also uh..one of your 'toman friends' called asking if you're awake so they could hang out." "Was it Smiley and Angry?" "No it didn't sound like them. One of them us called 'Chifuyu' I suppose?" "Oh, if there is two of them then that's Baji and Chifuyu.." 'They said that we should hang out more..' "How long has it been since they last called?" You asked. "Oh uh, about an hour I guess.." Your sister replied. "You breakfast is in the fridge or brunch I should say.." she said drifting off.

Your sister always reminded you of Muichiro from Demon slayer but when she is riled up she could be like Inosuke. She isn't as timid or forgetful as the too, she just..gives off those vibes. "Okay, thank you." She then started walking away from your room until she stopped.

"By the way, some of the maids and butlers got fired today because Onii-san found out that they were banging each other and therefore slacking off so yeah...he fired them so they could 'get better and do it when they aren't on duty" You sat there slightly confused "But...weren't they doing it off duty?" "I don't know to be honest.." She said walking away again "Well, less amuds and butlers for my friends to bug' you thought, gazing at your window..

A sudden image from your dream suddenly popped in your mind and you quietly but quickly went to your closet, grabbing your bat from the corner and knocking slightly on the door. You then opened your closet, turned on the light, bat gripped harshly and you scanned then room, going to small places where people could hide. "So nobody was really here..but, why did that dream seem so real..? Who are those people..? Better not tell anyone for now, I don't want them to think I'm crazy, maybe I shoudl tell Kazutora...he seems like he likes to stalk me through maybe dreams..maybe he has to do something with this.."

You went to your vanity and picked out, not to much, but a fair amount of jewelry. A choker and a black ring with a hair tie just in case. (These are for people with long hair, but if you have short hair like me and just like to accessorize then you can keep it on, but for the story plot, imma keep it on)

You then put on a black t-shirt witha skull with heat eyes, a pair a slightly ripped black shorts , knee high black socks, and some black and white sneakers. Gotta match the scheme colors am I right? You grabbed your phone ablnd called the number with Chifuyu's name on it.

"Mosh mosh?" Your heart raced from his voice, you always found your teammates charming and cute..sometimes hot. "Hey Chifuyu uhm..you called my house earlier saying you wanted to hang." "Oh yeah! I felt a little embarrassed since Baji had called your siblings instead of your actual number" You giggled on the phone and behind the phone you didn't know Chifuyu was already blushing hearing your voice and how he was still embarrassed. You giggle at him didn't help one bit, poor boys is beet red now!

"Its okay Fuyu..I can hang out now if your want, I'm already dressed, you guys do have my address correct?" "Uhm..no.." Chifuyu lied, of course he knew your address, he stalks you for christ sake! He found your social media when you had posted a picture and it blew up. You two are friends on every platform you have, which led to him finding your IP address which led to him getting into your phone, then putting a tracker on it, then putting cameras in your phone so he can watch you whenever he wants since you never let you phone go..such lewd thoughts he has seeing yoru change sometimes..which finally led him to finding your home. Naughty Chifuyu.