Plan mislead: 25

Warning: nsfw/masterbation

"Do you think this will even work?" You asked, walking alongside Chifuyu and Takemichi. "For the most part yes..I know Baji-san, so..this should work.." Chifuyu says to you. Takemichi then pointed to where Baji was standing. "Look..there he is..maybe I should go instead Chifuyu?" He nodded his head. "No, we are all going to do it, let's go." Chifuyu said, already walking ahead.

"Baji-san!" Chifuyu called out to himhe glanced at the three of you and your swear you could have seen his eyes soften once he saw you. "What do you want Chifuyu? You wanna get your ass beaten to a pulp again?" He asked. Baji looked at you as your looked at him with concern and he looked away. "Well? Why the hell are you three here? You ready to tell me you all surrender?"

The three of you gave looks to each other before Chifuyu began talking. "You don't have to do this Baji-san, we can help you! We know what you are doing and you don't have ro do this alone, we can all take down Kisaki together!" Baji's eyes went wide before he kinda scowled. "The hell are you going on about Chifuyu?" He asked, gripping his fists, you frowned as Takemichi gulped.

"We know your plan Baji-San! We know you're trying t. Take down and reveal off Kisaki, and we can help you, just cone back to Toman..please.." Chifuyu pleaded, it took a second before Baji finally scoffed and started walking off as you three looked at him in disbelief. "Go home you three, before I have to kick all of your asses.." He called out, Chifuyu looked down as Takemichi just started and you started to get angry and gripped your fists, before you could see Baji fully leave, you took the moment to run behind Baji and hug his waist.

You nuzzle your head at the back of his nape and Baji's eyes went wide before placing his slightly larger hands on yours. "Please Keisuke...it's me, you can talk to me..just..come back to Toman..please.." Baji was shocked, all he coukd do was hold on in place, he sighed before turning to you, placing a hand on your forehead.

"You do crazy things to me y/n,..as much as I want to..I can't...do me a favor...take care of Toman for me, will you?" He asked, now it was your turn for your eyes to go wide. "W-what..? Keisuke, what are you-" Baji kissed your forehead and your blushed. He pulled a strand of your hair behind your ear and cupped your face before smiling. "I love you y/n" He whispered and you blushed, gasping a little.

He pecked your lips one more time before leaving. You blinked multiple times before turning you heels and walking away bacj to Chifuyu and Takemichi..

What you don't know is that they saw everything...

"Did you talk to him? What did you say? Did anything work?" Takemichi bombarded you with questions before Chifuyu put a hand on his shoulder. "There there Aibo...let her talk.." He said looking at him then at you. He gave you a questioning look before you started talking.

"I tried to convince him but..he wouldn't listen..he did mention..." You trailed off. Both off of them quirked an eyebrow,, urging you to continue. You decided to go against it. "Nevermind, nothing worked,, lets just go..." You said speed walking past them, ready to go as soon as possible. "Wait, n/n!!" Takemichi called out before chasing after you. "Wait, Aibo!" Chifuyu called out before chasing after both of you

"Are you sure he didnt say anything n/n? Nothing at all?" Takemichi asked walking alongside you, getting a good look at your annoyed face. "Yes..I'm sure.." You said, continue to speed walk. "Wait, why are you walking so fast?!" Chifuyu asked, finally catching up.

"Walking fast? Who's walking fast? Surely not me.." You said, dismissing the question. Chifuyu grumbled. "Y/n-san, you're clearing hiding something!" He said getting in front of you making you stop. You easily avoided it by walking the other way before Chifuyu grabbed your hand. "What did he say y/n-san..please,..it must have been important if you're acting like this!" he demanded, looking at you.

You sighed and finally decided to let it out. "He said that as much as he wanted to come back, he cant.. its too late..so he asked to to take care of Mikey, draken, you guys, everyone,...and Toman.." You said, both of the boys eyes went wide again, before Chifuyu let go of you and you decided to walk off, leaving the two behind, "Wait- y/n!" Takemichi called out, trying to repeat the chasing process before Chifuyu did the same thing as earlier. "No Aibo, it's fine..she is being stubborn again..cmon, let's go.."

•▪︎------------------------------------------▪︎•

Meanwhile with Baji

He looked at you picture before smiling, letting tears fall as sweat dropped from his head, drool dripping down his chin as your hair tie was in his mouth, he let out breathy moans as his hand trailed down to his throbbing and aching memeber, his gripped it as his let out a hiss, his mind was too foggy and he knows he is starting to see things but doenst care once he sees your figure therr, moving his hand up and down his cock, jerking him.

"Ah fuck baby, princess~ I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I had to do this to you princess, please, please, please forgive me!~" He said, going faster as tears spilled down, choking on sobs he let's out more moans as he can basically feel you around him, he draws out your name as he goes faster, feeling om the verge of releasing.

"Please baby I'm so close, I'm so fucking close..ahh, mommy, please lemme cum~" Baji couldn't hear you fainted laugh, going faster than ever, spit and pre cum all on his hand, he finally heard your faint voice, telling him to cum.

That was the last straw as Baji let out a good moan, calling out you name as he came in his hand,, he looked at it,, then the picture back at you,, wiping his hand with the cloth next to him. He then took out the, now drool filled, hair tie that used to be yours, out of his mouth and placing it next to your picture.

Baji then wiped of the drool and sweat on his face before taking off shit sweat drentched shirt, and laying back down discarding it at a random place, and sighing.

"Soon y/n..it will all be better soon..and we can be together forever...I love you princess...goodnight..."

...bye <3

Word count: 1150